Chapter 19

"I heard you told my baby girl to say that kind of shit for the whole school to hear. Now, that had me thinking.. what kind of sick bastard would do that?" He acted as if he was thinking and I gulped slightly before looking at him in confusion. What the fuck does he mean by I told her? "Then it hit me, a faggot would!"

I clenched my teeth and now I just wanted to fucking punch him. What is up with people and that fucking word?? "I didn't tell her to do anything, she did it on her own." I spat at him and he chuckled along with his minions.

"So you're telling me she willingly came to you and said that on the mic?" He said and turned his head to the two before laughing which they quickly joined him in. God I'm too old for this. "Of course, she wanted this dick that's why she came running. No words needed. Guess you three weren't enough to fulfill her needs."

I smirked which was quickly wiped away from a punch to my cheek. "Shut the fuck up! She's mine, not theirs and she'd never take dick from a squirt like you." He shouted and I spit out a bit of blood that came from when I bit my cheek.

"She took it from you.." I muttered and he thankfully didn't hear it. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson about touching what isn't yours fag." The one with rainbow hair said making me laugh, fucking hypocrite.

"How the hell am I the fag when your hair is the fucking color of their flag?!" I hissed and he furrowed his eyebrows at me and was clearly pissed. "Why you.." he swung the bat at me but I quickly dodged it and kicked him in the gut making him fall back. Like hell am I gonna get killed over some dumb shit, I'll at least fight back and if I win, I win. If I lose.. I lose.

-

(Hour earlier.)

Smii7y or my future...

"Look I promise it won't take no longer than 5 minutes coach." He only shook his head and I walked towards them. Maybe Smii7y is okay, I'm sure he's okay, he's okay. Its way too early for them to be trying to attack anyone, she just told them and I'm sure it wasn't a lot of people. "Okay."

"Good choice now hurry up so we can go." I heard my soon to be new coach said with a smile but I could only give back a blank face. "Yeah."

I entered the locker room and noticed no one else was in the area. I pushed a hand through my messy hair with a heavy sigh before making my way to my locker to get the clothes and other essentials out of it. He's okay, he's okay, he's okay—

"What the fuck are you doing?" I jumped at the voice and I could've sworn I was the only one in here. I turned around and scanned for the owner of the voice but seen no one. "What the hell.." I muttered and furrowed my eyebrows before going back to my locker.

"I asked you a question.." there it goes again. "If you're out here then come out!" I shouted when I couldn't find the voice again, it got quiet and I've come up with the solution that I'm going crazy.

"Okay.." with that my eyebrows went right back down in confusion before looking around again and stepping further into the locker room. Yep, completely insane, time to hurry up and go. I turned around expecting to go back to my locker but it was a figure standing in front of me. Have I seen him from somewhere?

"Now I'm going to ask again." He said after staring at me for a bit. Who the hell is he and who comes in and asks what is wrong with them? Plus he's short, he looks like a short grumpy kid. "Who are you?" I asked after minutes of inspecting him but got nowhere.

"God." He said and I nodded. "Now answer my question." He said again and I was about to before I realized what he just told me his name was. "Wait a minute—"

"It doesn't matter who I am, John. Right now the boy who loves you is about to get pummeled to death by three dudes. While you're sitting here getting ready for your 'future' or whatever." What? Who the hell is this guy and what does he mean by the guy who loves me?