Chapter 25

Lmao

-

"I love you." John said softly while staring the younger.

"What?" Smii7y's eyes widen as he stared at the blond haired with hope in his eyes. John smiled and cupped the males face in his hands before pecking his lips. "I love you."

"Y-You Do?" Don't get him wrong, the male was excited to hear the three words as he suddenly forgot about the whole world. All his attention was on the boy in front of him who was making his heart skip beats. "I do."

John smiled down lovingly at the male and Smii7y only returned his smile with hopeful eyes. "Okay." Smii7y said and nodded furiously with tears on the verge of flooding over.

"Okay." The older replies and pecks his lovers lips softly. They stayed like this for a while longer before finally standing up hand in hand, walking down the snowy path and occasionally glancing at each other. Smii7y has always wanted this ever since he fell in love with the older, he couldn't help the tears that now spilled.

"Hey hey, why are you crying?" John asked worriedly and immediately turned to the younger.

John cupped his face in his hands and bent down a bit to get a better look at his face. He wiped an excess tear with his thumb pad but then more was replaced. "I'm just happy." Smii7y said relaxing into the males hands with a serene and happy smile on his face.

The older awes out loud and Smii7y chuckles when he kissed everywhere on his face from his cheeks to his, his nose, his eyes, temples and lips repeatedly until the male was a giggling mess beneath him. "Stop~ idiot!" He began to laugh, his tears dried up and stained but John thought he was still the most angelic thing in the world. From his red eyes to his runny nose.

John finally rested his lips on his forehead and left them there for a while before pulling back. "I'm so sorry for making you wait, I was stupid and didn't even know what the hell I was but due to that I caused you hurt. I'm sorry." The older kept pecking his forehead while mumbling small sorry's.

"It's okay." Smii7y said trying to playfully push him away and John finally stopped.

"I love you." John said again and Smii7y nodded. "I love you too." Suddenly Smii7y's phone started ringing and he mentally groaned while the older physically made the sound. He checked the caller ID and seen it was Fitz, he was so excited to tell his best friend about the news. "Fitz!"

Fitz chuckled and John leaned in more to hear as well. "Why so happy idiot, did you and John do the, where do babies come from example?" Smii7y choked and John smirked before cocking a brow at the younger who only shook his head furiously. "No, that's disgusting."

"Oh shut up, like you haven't done it multiple times. It's natural." John took a step back and you could tell he was jealous but didn't wanna be seen as a hypocrite, he turned away and folded his arms over his chest. Smii7y sighed and took a step back before whisper shouting into the phone.

"I know you did that on purpose idiot, I've only ever done it twice."

"No no I didn't— ha yeah I did, why is he being nosy anyway?" Smii7y rolled his eyes and rocked back and forth on his heels while staring fondly at his boyfriend.

"Because he's my boyfriend duh." Smii7y wanted to squeal but couldn't because of to the male being in front of him. "Fitz he told me he loved me.." Fitz hummed and stopped.

"Wait a minute." He said.

"And yah I keep forgetting, sorry. I'm guessing he hasn't fell in love yet, it's just friendly love?" His best friend said causing Smii7y to look the phone in confusion. "Like are you guys dating and you like each other or is he on the brink of being in love?"