👑 6 👑

**Namjoon's POV**

This morning I woke up by myself... where was Taehyung? Then I heard laughing from outside the trailer. When I walked out, Tae and Jungkook talking. "Good morning big brother," Tae said as he smiles brightly. Glancing at Jk, I can see something was wrong.

"What you two planning, smiling like that, it's scaring me"

"Congratulations Kim Namjoon, you have been selected as one of Princess Mia's participants... you were the last person on that list to be chosen. Now, you will get to spend time with her until the ball in two days" Jungkook said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I didn't really think that I was going to get picked. To hear that makes me one step closer to rule this hell hole.  Taehyung cling on to his boyfriend with glee, not only I was selected but his boyfriend wasn't.

"He didn't tell you the best news Namjoon... tell him babe" Tae happily said.

"Right, I convinced my parents for you two to stay in our mansion until the selection is over. This will bring you closer to the princess by saying in her area. Don't worry, I told my parents that you were friends from another town. Plus they don't be home half of the time"

I never thought this day would come, to hear that was music to my ears. Jungkook's family is close to the royal family... I may get to see her much more than I expected. Just like that, we grabbed our things and followed Jk to his house. Being around other people will be weird, due to the fact we haven't been around here for a while. We just have to get used to it, compare to others around here— we look like we belong in the dumps.

When we arrived at the front grate of Jk house, both our mouths dropped to the floor. "JUNGKOOK!!! You didn't tell us that you live in the fucking palace!! Are you kidding me!" I shouted out, still shocked by the building before me.

"This is part of the palace, the main one is over there... since my parents are the royal guards, we get to stay here. I thought you knew..." he nervously laughed. Shaking my head aggressively, I told him no. Taehyung didn't know either as he was shocked as I am.

Walking in the house was more magical than that, the doors opened as chandlers hang high from the ceiling, red carpet painted the floor as it shows us to the staircase, butlers everywhere greeting Jungkook home— what the fuck?!?! This is how I want to live from now on, I can't believe this. Tae's boyfriend showed us the room we will be staying at for the next couple of nights. "There is one rule in this house, do not— I repeat DO NOT! Go behind a certain point of this building. There's a door that leads to the main palace, without my parents accompany us, we are not allowed beyond that point"

"What about me, I'm part of the princess arrange marriage list... can I go beyond that point?" I kind of said jokingly but serious at the same time. I was curious, then I asked him if the princess knows that I was staying here. Saying no then yes, "The princess is aware that you are here... but that doesn't get you the right go near her all the time. She will send someone to get you when she wants to spend time with you, otherwise that... no. We have a garden as well, that connects to the other one. That's the only way to see the princess because she walks through there from time to time"

Interestingly, we agreed to the rules. Jk left us to get settled and unpack a little, my mind still tried to comprehend what just happened in less than an hour or so... like this wasn't real. I got up and walked around the room, then stare out the window. "Joon, you okay?" Tae asked with concern in his voice. Taking a deep breath, I replied with yeah... then I told him that I was going to tour the place without him.

I always imagined being somewhat rich or have high power... but this is insane. I should start wishing on more stuff often because this is unreal. I headed towards the garden Jungkook mentioned. May I say that it was beautiful, it has varied flowers among it— a fountain covered the middle, separating the two different gardens together. Can I really pull this off like nothing? My mother always told us to follow your goals, to follow what you believe. I believe that this kingdom needs new leadership and that our lives will get back to normal.

As I walked further into the garden, I spotted someone sitting on a bench. The voice was high but not too high and this person had two people by them. Going in closer, I tried to listen to their conversation.

_________

"Is this a good spot my lady" Yoongi asked as he placed the umbrella down. "This is good enough, I needed space from that palace... Mia, do this with that person. Mia, do this with him... bleh! It gets annoying, I want to become queen already"

"You will your majesty, we promise that you will" Jin caress my hair to comfort me. Five people... five people and only one can become my 'king'... I wish none was my king. I hate this law so much, once I sit on that throne, then it will be void. I will make sure of that. Suddenly, I heard rustling from the bushes behind me. Taking Yoongi's sword from his holder, I placed it on the brush that was making the noise.

"Come out intruder! Before you lose your head"

"Off with my head than, your majesty. I can still charm you with other things" Namjoon teased.

"My lord, you shouldn't be hiding like that. You could have gotten killed" I put the sword back with its rightful owner. Confused, I stared at his clothes. "My lord, you look like a peasant. Where are your normal clothes?"

He glanced down then did a panic expression, fidgeting he said "This is usually what I wear outside so I won't get ambush by girls. Trying to protect myself from harm, your majesty" he bowed. I don't know if he was lying about the clothes or joking... no noble should look like they belong in the dumps. I asked him why was he on this side of the garden... future king or not, nobody is allowed on this side except workers or the royal family. Even Jungkook stays off this side until he is invited.

"I just got here my lady, I'm still exploring the place and see where I should go, while here. I'm sorry if I bother you or anything. But you seem stress? Is something wrong?"

Yoongi and Jin peeked at each other, then they stepped forward to protect me "I'm sorry, my lord, but we have places to be" Yoongi stated.

"You will have to wait for your time to talk to her, Lord Namjoon" Jin added in.

Then I scoot them away. "I have time to talk guys, he is one, my participants... I have to know right. That's what my mother reply" I smiled. The two got the hint and backed off for a bit. I gesture to the bench I was sitting on earlier. Grinning, he took the offer and sat down.

We began to talk.