👑 31 👑

Those the words I wanted to hear... knowing that, my mind came at ease. I didn't have to worry as much anymore. It all came down to tomorrow rather we get what we want or end fucking it up big. Laying down in my bed, I could sleep easier when Jinyoung is not here.

The next morning Yoongi was tapping me on the shoulders. Today was the day... stretching as I got up. I glanced over to see Jinyoung was still asleep. He didn't need to get ready early. So, he could get to stay like that. As for me, I had to get up at 6 am in the morning to start my day.

Had to do a couple of things than a meeting with the politicians. The people who told me about this law... I hate them. Sitting down at the head of the table, I crossed my arms. "My lords, what brings you to my palace?" I mocked.

"This is not your palace until you have gotten the crown. Until that you just live here, your majesty. We wanted to congratulate you on your wedding day. As you impress us with how fast you found someone" the person smiled.

I did find someone but not the person they think. I gave them a little blank expression then nodded. "Thank you, my lords. Now is sitting on that throne. Getting the crown" I said smiling.

The politicians all looked at each other "We heard about what your mother did. As she pushed your coronation back. She explained to us that you weren't ready for the throne and you will never be. The king and queen are waiting for you to turn twenty-five. Then you will take the throne"

I stood up so fast that Jin had to catch the chair which flew back. I yelled at the top of my lungs about how idiotic that change was... how she going to do that without even consulting me first. This definitely means war between me and my mother. The politicians tried to calm me down, saying she had a good reason.

When I asked— they kept their mouth shut. Then there was no reason for her to do that.  The people got up and told me good luck with today. At least I will be married when the time comes. Once that door closed, my mind went everywhere.

"Your highness, you need to calm down a little. Being mad won't solve anything. You have to wait until everything is set in place... there's nothing more than seeing them step down from the throne. Until that time, please calm down" Jin told me.

If he was in this fuck up situation then he will be over the edge as well. What if this was Hobi huh? He would have still been able to take the throne without all this mess or stops. I wish I had a normal life than this bullshit. Taking care of a kingdom is hard but waiting to govern it, it's harder.

Taking deep and slow breaths, I relaxed myself. Pushing my hair back to think more. As long things go smoothly today than everything will be fine. Yep... everything will be fine. I hope.

____________

The servants were rushing around the place getting me ready. I didn't know what to do as I sat in the chair. My hair was being pulled so many different ways, my face felt like a cake with this much makeup. It was chaos in the palace, more chaotic than I ever seen. Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jin were getting pamper as well.

My baby brother walked in my room, looking handsome as ever. "I got bored so I came to see how's everything going in here" he asked as he viewed the room.

"I will be ready in thirty minutes... if you want you can have a seat my dear brother" I gestured towards the chair that was next to me. He didn't hesitate to take it. He scoot close to me.

"You look stunning Mia, I wish this wasn't something you was forced into" he said in a upset tone. Since the beginning, Hoseok didn't like the idea of any of this stuff. He wanted me to be happy and rule this place.

Instead, I became miserable halfway throughout the selection. The only time I was happy about this was Namjoon came along. I didn't care about what he did in the present or past. I wanted him by my side... holding me, kissing me, and loving me. Namjoon was everything that a person could imagine.

Everything I could imagine. Finding love as a princess is hard to do as we have certain set rules. These rules could either break you or make you. This is doing both. It was time to put on the wedding dress, it was about 3:15 pm when they did the final touches. The ceremony doesn't start until five. But they have to make sure everything was perfect.

I had time to talk with Momo, Hoseok, and Jungkook before heading towards the chapel. The reason they did it so early was because the plan. Like I mentioned before, all my servants knew what was going on today. They just gave me time to collect myself.

The four of us wanted in the main hall as we waited for the carriage to pick us up. Throughout all of this, I forgot to mention that Busan likes to keep cars, technology or other pollution things out. The neighborhood towns do the same. It keep the air clean and the products we grow safe.

"One my colleagues mentioned that they haven't been seen yet. So they should be on their way" Jungkook stated.

"With Jimin with them, they should be safe at least. I'm sure everything will be fine" Hoseok added in.

"My citizens are ready to defend me when something goes wrong. High nobles as well as low class citizens. Namjoon has to prove his worth to us"

Not a moment later, the carriage as arrived. Yoongi and Jin helped me into mines. My gown sparkled as the sun hits a specific spot. It made everyone around me go 'wow' Hoseok joined in the carriage with my parents as well. Everyone else got in the other one.

As we rode to the chapel, my mother couldn't stop staring at me. Her eyes began to water "Oh Mia, I waited for this day to come. You are finally getting married" she said as she patted her face.

"Yes mother, I waited for this day as well. I'm so happy" I put on a fake smile. She smiled back as she turned her head to watch the view that passed us.

My brother and I turned to each other and nodded. I was happy but happy to take you down.