👑 38 👑

Enjoy the music while you read 💜
________________

** Wedding Day **

"Hurry up! Get her ready!" Jin shouted that the workers who were running around.

"You are sweaty my lady, relax" Yoongi said as he hands me a napkin. I couldn't relax as today was the day I finally get to marry Namjoon. After months of chaos and crying, we have finally made it through. Now, I can't wait to be with him as we rule the kingdom— together.

Yoongi pats the water off my forehead so the makeup wouldn't get ruined. Momo was helping with the gown as she brought it to me. Jin was still yelling at the others to look alive. This day better be perfect or I will snap.

Once my dress was on, my hair, and makeup was done. I stared in the standing mirror to enjoy the old me. "When I stepped out of this palace, I will no longer be a single princess but a married one. I wouldn't have it any other way" I smiled.

Everyone gathered around me, then prayed for a successful event. This time the atmosphere was different... it was lighter and brighter than before. The smile never left my face as we headed towards the carriage. Namjoon was already at the chapel as he didn't want to see me yet.

I fanned myself, I didn't want to cry and ruined what my maid did. "Someone help, I can't control my emotions" I whined.

"Get a hold of yourself, Mia. Geez, I haven't seen you like this since your birthday when you got your first tiara. You were so emotional that day" Hoseok mocked me.

I gave him a look that made him turn the other way. Everyone chuckled at us, then my father stated my mother was like this when they got married. But she was worse as her makeup was ruined before leaving the palace. My face frown once he mentioned my mother.

She has been locked up in prison for three weeks, I always wanted my mother to see me get married but it will never happen. If she was a good queen then none of this would have happened. I owe her because I met the love of my life... but hate her as she didn't care for us as much.

My mother deserves to be in that jail where she could feel what others felt. The carriage stopped outside the chapel. Our citizens came to us... cheering and throwing flowers in the air. I allowed cameras in the kingdom as everyone wanted to see the wedding unfold.

Jungkook and Taehyung opened the door, they were looking handsome than ever. Looking like true royal guards that I'm honor to have to protect me.

"Welcome your majesty" they said in unison

"Welcome your majesty" they said in unison. Taehyung reached out his hand to help me out. Like last time, I had to wait for everyone to be seated before going in. This is painful for me to do. I can't wait anymore... ugh!

______________

**Namjoon's POV**

I saw everyone walking in one by one, taking their seats. My stomach was in knots and my hands were drenched in sweat. Hoseok and Jimin walked towards me. They calmed me down with everything will be okay saying. I knew that... of course, everything will be okay.