Intro

"THEN I WILL STEP DOWN AS QUEEN, IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM BY MY SIDE"_________

_________

👑 Welcome Readers 👑

✩ Let's dive into the main characters ✩

Name: Jung Mia
Postion: Princess
Age: 21

Hello, my name is Jung Mia, princess of Busan ... I live with my younger brother, Prince Hoseok and my parents who are the king and queen. After graduating from college, I was eligible to be crown queen and take my place on the throne—but something went wrong as I attend the royal meeting with the politicians.

The rules states, a princess must be married before taking the throne as queen, if not she will have to stand down for the next ruler. I was outraged by that idiotic law...

My beliefs is one must fall in love before marriage, I refuse to let that law stop for what I believe in. When they stated that I had to step down IF I don't marry before coronation day, my brother will be the next ruler.

Ugh... what am I supposed to do? The only way  to prevent this from happening is agreed to a arrange marriage, that my mother suggested. How I supposed to do that, where I don't know the stranger.

This is bullcrap... nobody told me being a princess is hard. But I will do whatever it takes to protect my throne.

Name: Kim Namjoon
Postion: Peasant
Age: 22

Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon, who was a average citizen until my brother, Taehyung and I did things we aren't proud of. We were tricked into getting the royal rudy for money, as our family was low of. We didn't want to do it but we had no choice.

Before stealing that gem, we cause all types of hell around the kingdom becoming the town troublemarkers. But something happened where we was accused of something that cause us to be traitors and were sentenced to death.

Our parents were taken by the king and queen because of us. Now we are on the run, but I wasn't going to let that stop me for paying back those people who cause this. Is either steal the crown to get the money or become king and change the ways of this land?

Somehow we have to clear our name and get those guys off our backs and hair.

👑 Enjoy The Story 👑