👑 30 👑

After the bath and everything, I met up with Hoseok and Momo in the patio outside. They instantly knew that something was wrong with me. "Your highness! What happened to you?" Momo said. She went to go and help me to my seat.

"I have to tell you later. I really don't want to talk about it" I sit down, I began to snack on the fruit that was on the table. "Today is the rehearsal for the wedding. I want you guys to be there as well. I don't want to be alone with him"

"Of course Mia... also, things have been set for tomorrow. Hopefully, they get here on time or even get here at all" Hoseok stated.

Hopefully is the right word to say. We worked hard trying to do this and for them to not take that chance will be a waste. I know Namjoon, I know that he will do the right thing. We continue our conversation and enjoying each other company until it will be interrupted.

Once Jinyoung came back from whatever he was doing then it was time to go and practice. In the kingdom, the princess doesn't have bridesmaids, don't do bachelorette parties, or get to pick out certain things for the wedding. So, during rehearsal, it's just me and Jinyoung.

Going over where to walk in, the vows, and other things. Just us and the pastor.... the reason I wanted them to come is searched the surrounding. I couldn't be able to do as much. We only rehearse like three times.

During the rehearsal, I waited for my cue to walk in. Hoseok was outside with Jinyoung and Momo was with me. "I wished I had the choice for everything that been happening here" I said.

"Your mother made you think that you were in charge but in reality... she was. If things went your way, then it would have been different" Momo stated. True, things would have been different if I took control. Then I wouldn't be in this fucking situation. Yet again, I wouldn't have met Namjoon.

So it's like a win-lose kind of thing. Going to Momo, I whispered in her ear about what happened last night. Her face was fuming with red. She didn't want to yell because they can hear. But she wanted to tackle Jinyoung to the ground with a lot of force.

"How can he... how dare he... h-ho-how" words couldn't come out her mouth, that's how mad she was. What you think I feel about this. The doors opened which was my cue to walk down that aisle.

The music started to play. I see Jinyoung standing there waiting for my arrival. Hoseok sitting in the chair at the front since he is not allowed up there with us during the ceremony. My eyes glanced around like usual seeing if any is odd. But it all stayed the same...

I stopped in front of Jinyoung who had this face of creepies. As the pastor said what he needed to be said, it was time for our vows. At first, we were just going to repeat him but my mother suggested for us to write our own.

Jinyoung took out his notes but said that he needed more time. It will be ready by tomorrow. When he glanced at me, I honestly told him that I didn't have any in hand. The noble looked a little disappointed. What did expect? A whole book or something.

The practice continued without the vows. Once it ended, the pastor wished us luck for tomorrow. Hoseok and Momo began to talk to each other— suddenly, Jinyoung pulled me to the side. He pushed me to the wall with force.

"What the hell?!?!" I said.

"You don't love me enough to say a few words?"

I didn't love him at all after what's been happening. Plus on how he been acting. He is not the Jinyoung she knew when we were little. He has completely changed after getting power, that shouldn't be there. His dark stared, scared me. My legs buckled as I pressed my back against the wall.

"You are so cute, I won't hurt you, Mia. I will never do that" he caresses my cheek. That was so a complete ass lie that came out his mouth.

"Bullshit! You raped me last night... took the only thing that made me happy, and took my freedom. You knew about my mother plans and yet you let this continue. You never loved me Jinyoung... that love was never real. I fell in love with the wrong man. You betrayed me, you became a pawn of my mother games. You have fooled everyone around you but not me. You finally revealed yourself... I don't want you anymore"

His face went soft, then he backed up. Good because I couldn't breathe for a moment. Instead of being concerned about his actions— he smirked. "It doesn't matter anymore if you love me or not. We are going to get married rather you like it or not"

He walks away from me. That's what he thinks... tomorrow the words 'I do' will never come out. Not for you anyways.

__________

The rest of the day went by normal. Servants frantically running around getting this ready for tomorrow. I sat in my room staring at the wall... my baby brother enters the room. He sits on the bed next to me. His arms wrapped around me for comfort.

"I love you, Mia," he said.

"I love you too Hoseokie. No matter what happens, you will always be my number one"

He chuckled at what I said. I wasn't supposed to make him smile, it was supposed to be the other way around. It seems my charms are still good even though I'm feeling like complete shit. "Remember when we were little and always talk about our future spouses. You had this big grin on your face about a boy. You didn't know his name or what he actually looks like. But you talked about him. I made fun of you because of it..."

I nodded my head, thinking about the past. My brother and I talked about this moment all the time. Since its coming true, it's nothing like what it seems. He continued with the boy, how he wasn't Jinyoung. He was a low-class citizen... my eyes widen like a cat. When did I talk about a citizen. I barely left the palace when I hit a certain age.

I turned to Hobi who had a heart smile on his face. I asked what he meant by that. "One day, you came home with father and talked about a boy you saw at the market. I don't know why it was with me but you did it. You rarely see him, but you talked about him. How you wanted someone that perfect. No name never came out"

I remember talking about a certain person, the name never came to me because I never asked. Wished I did because I would have looked for him to be king. Spacing out about the thought... Hoseok snapped me back. Then he got nervous out of nowhere. Explaining that the person he talked about was always there since the beginning.

Oh... was he finally going to tell me about Jimin? His mouth opened. The door knocks enter in Yoongi and Jin.

"They have left the prison" they said in unison.