👑 7 👑

____________

____________

Laughing, I got up and stretched the soreness from my back. Namjoon and I talked for over an hour or so— getting to know each other. He seem like a cool person, I want to get to know him more. That's when my brother came looking for me. "Mia!! Where are you!! Lord Jinyoung is here to see you!!" his voice was heard from behind us. Namjoon scurried back to the other side of the garden so he wouldn't get caught.

We waved goodbye to each other, Hoseok came out of nowhere. "There you are my dear sister, Jinyoung is here to see you. Hurry, don't keep your future king waiting" Hoseok nudged me playfully. Not too hard, I hit him in the arm. The way he said it irk me in so many ways. Jinyoung was the good friend I mentioned, we go back to diapers days. When walking into the parlor Jinyoung stood up and bowed.

"My dear lady, I was worry sick about you"

"Hope you wasn't waiting to long my lord, sorry for any inconvenience... you know how I love that garden" I gave him a gentle smile, reaching out my hand. He took it and gave it a peck out of respect. I wrapped my arm into his nook of his arm. We took a walk around the lake on the other side of the palace.

"We haven't seen each other since the last ball Mia" he stated.

"I know... it's your fault for moving Jinyoung... if you was here all the time, we would have been together at least" chuckling. He pulled me closer to him and chuckled with me. I had a crush on Jinyoung when we was little and did want him as a boyfriend. But that ship failed when he moved to another town. My feelings for him lessen... I wonder if it will come back. This friend I don't mind ruling with.

We continue to chat about the good old days, "Remember the mud fight, our parents got so mad that day" he said as he sip on tea.

"I had mud all in my hair, I thought I had to cut it off due to the chucks that got stuck. You know how important my hair is to me"

"Not important as Yoongi or Jin. No matter what, they was there with you through thick and thin, you didn't want anybody else to be serving you but them. You cried for weeks when your mom tried to replace them" Jinyoung laughed to a point when tea dripped from his nose.

"That's what you get for saying that my lord, I hope it burns. They been with me since I was born... replacing them is like death. They know how to handle me and how to step in when they need to" I was about to help him by wiping his face, but Jin beat me to it. See, that was I was saying, they know when to step in and do something. But being jealous a little, I got up anyways to wipe the rest of it off.

He grabbed me by the wrist, not to tight, "What you doing my lady? A princess should never wipe something off of another person" he stated as he let's go of me. Blushing, I told him he still has something under his nose. I was just being kind. Lunch approached. Jin went to get our meal from the kitchen. Yoongi said that Sir Mark will company me at dinner. Then tomorrow morning will be Lord Felix turn, afternoon Lord Sunjae, then lastly Lord Namjoon will take the dinner spot.

That was a pretty flexible schedule, it gives me time to spend my day with each one alone. So I better enjoy my time with Jinyoung while it last. Still chatting up a storm, Jin arrived with the meal. "The queen recommends your favorite dishes when you two was little" he set it nicely on the table.

"Fruit tar-tar and finger sandwiches, awww. The queen remembered what we liked" Jinyoung laughed. "Yeah..." I replied back, I see that she still likes him. Nice playing it subtle mother— we chow down the delicious meal. It was time for Jinyoung to leave, before he could go he offer a hug. Knowing I couldn't refuse, I ran into his arms.

We hugged for about a minute before I felt wetness on my cheek. Did he just kiss my cheek? Before I reaction to it, he was out the door, into the carriage. Staring blankly, Mark walked up the stairs and bowed at me. He took his hand and wiped the kiss from my cheek. Then he replied that his was better... that creep me out, so I order Yoongi to have him a few steps away from me.

Never touch me unless I say so, and never flirt with me the way he did. I don't know Sir Mark Tuan but that was the wrong impression to do. We began to join my family for a outing, that's when he became risky.

__________

**Namjoon's POV**

After waving bye to Mia, my heart began to beat fast as if something was effecting it. During that talk, we was in our own world where nothing matters. But I stay away from my personal life, and stay in character. I couldn't let her come between me and that crown. I slapped myself together knowing I almost lost myself back there.

But that conversation felt odd— like the aura was similar to something or someone. Pouting, I headed back to the house, where I witnessed Tae and Jk making out in the front room, great. "You have plenty of bedrooms in this place... find one and use it" I said as I went to the kitchen.

My little brother got up and followed me. "Where have you been sir? Disappearing like that"

"Nowhere, I told you I was going on a tour" I want to avoid this conversation entirely, so I grabbed a snack and went to a room. Like a annoying little brother he is, he and his boyfriend pester me until I slammed the door in their faces. I need to keep that talk with the princess a secret.

After time passed, the sun began to go down. I stared out the window to notice Mia with another guy. Something inside of me boiled up, I can't let those other guys get close to her— that will blow my chance into ever being chosen. I had to think of a plan to be closer to her... but what?

Ah! What if I pay her a little visit tonight and take her out alone. Without anyone around, that would give me enough time to swoon her. When she explained her 'dates' with us, then I would be the only one that will be on her mind. Kim Namjoon you are a genius.