👑 Final 👑

**4 years later**

I was sitting in my office when someone came knocking at my door. "Your majesty, you have company" Yoongi said as he let the person in. It was Taehyung, who looks like he has seen a monster or something.

"You okay, Taehyung? You need to sit down?"

He just stood there with sad expression ever. When he opened his mouth, he shut it back again once he saw his brother come in. He stood by the door wondering what was going on.

"Umm, did I interrupt something?" he asked.

Shaking my head, I told him to continue what he was doing. Taehyung just stood there, head down no eye contact whatsoever. Crossing my arms... I waited for an answer. The younger said he wasted my time then left. What gotten to him? A blood stain was shown on his uniform. That's when I quickly got up and stopped him.

"Kim Taehyung, did anything happen today? Your uniform is stained— with blood. You must tell me the truth as you are under oath"

Namjoon lifted his eyebrow in curiosity. Why was his brother bleeding? Then mentioned that there was a confirmation near the front gate of the kingdom. He didn't get all the detail but knows something bad happened. Multiple people are in medical care. Taehyung face went limped.

Walking towards him, I gave him the scariest stare of his life. That's when he began to break down. He stated he was doing his rounds when outsiders came in. All they wanted was identification when she did cooperate... her 'men' hopped out of the car, guns up.

Namjoon and I never acted so fast, we asked him if he was alright. The doors burst through again, Jungkook marching in, snatching his collar. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! YOU DISOBEY DIRECT ORDERS FROM YOUR CAPTAIN!!!"

"Explain to us... NOW!" I yelled.

___________

** Taehyung's POV **

As I and my fellow guard was on patrol, we have seen a car comes towards the gate. We went into action, thinking it may be a tourist. A girl in a black attire stood there, looking at us. "Is this the kingdom of Busan. Where can I find the king & queen?" she said.

"If you looking for them... then you should turn around. They don't have anyone important to come and visit" another guard said.

She had a strange accent, like the queen when she came back from the states. So, which means she is from America. The person insisted on us to take her to the queen & king. But it wasn't that easy to do. We drew out of swords.

"Tsk, tsk... still living in the 18th century huh? You guys need to upgrade if you want to stay alive" she said as she orders her 'men' to come out with guns.

We froze in place, well this is a disadvantage. Our captain came out of the gates, then shouted put the guns down. The person demanded to put our swords down. What kind of bullcrap is that? They have a higher chance of hurting us. "All we want to see is the king & queen that's all. No harm is done" she told us.

"Then put down your weapons..." the captain said again.

She gestured to her men to put them down. I still had my sword tightly in my hand. One of the men peeked up. That's when I charged at him. I made him drop his gun, I pick it up for myself. All you heard was a click...

I was surrounded by weapons, no matter what... I kept my cool and kept my gun pointed at the guy. "Well, look who's has the gun now. One of your guards is threatening one, my men. This is an assault, that I can't have"

My captain orders me to put the gun down and walk away. In my mind I couldn't... something told me to keep doing what I'm doing. Then he shouted again. The women come up to me with the gun planted on my head. She lends in my ear, saying I better listen to him. Once my full name came out of her mouth— I turned my gun at her.

Everyone reacts to my movement "How did you know name" I asked her. My English isn't very good but I can say words that she could understand. Shrugging her shoulders, she chuckled. Then told me this, that my brother and I have unfinished business.... the queen is just a bonus.

They weren't here on a business trip. They were here for assassination... my anger rose to the top. I wanted to pull the trigger right now, but my fellow guards are stopping from doing that. She puts her hands up like she was going to surrender. Then one arm extended toward the captain way. That's when all the guns were pointed that way.

"TAEHYUNG!!! THIS IS A DIRECT ORDER!!! RELEASE THE FUCKING GUN NOW!!!" he shouted.

I had to do it, I had to obey my captain. If I don't then it could be jail time for me. I took a deep breath and slowly put the gun to the ground. She smirked, then said good boy.

BANG.

I shot at her leg, she went down on the floor. That's when my people charged at the others, but in the end, my captain was the one that got seriously injured out of all of us. Her men were captured... but I was in huge trouble once they found out.

____________

"You disobey an order from your superior... got him killed. Got multiple guards in the hospital... then you walk in the palace with blood on you" I wanted to strangle him.

"Yes, your majesty"

I can't be mad at him because he stopped a group of people from killing me and Namjoon. Then— it was Americans, who had a shit load of soldiers who can come and tear us to sheds. This isn't good, this isn't good at all. I rubbed my eyes out of frustration.

Then Taehyung looked up with tearful eyes "I think I just started a war" he said as he squatted down. Taehyung was devastated about what he did.

I didn't know what to do at this point. Busan is in danger and we weren't prepared for this. I can't be dealing with this because...

I am pregnant.