👑 24 👑

** A few weeks ago **

Early that morning, I rolled out of bed to start my day. When I got ready and arrived at the throne room, my parents shoot me away stating that my schedule has been cleared. "Why? I have meetings that I need to attend to?" I said in confusion.

"We figure you need a day off. Go pamper yourself... Jinyoung and Namjoon had been dragging you around non-stop since the coronation is approaching. Yoongi and Jin told me you haven't been sleeping that much. Go, I will have Hoseok take care your duties today" my mother said.

"Your mother is right Mia, sometimes, a queen needs a day off from this madness. Everything will be fine" my father added. I bowed to them and thank them for this. I ran out of the throne room, like a rabbit. Jin and Yoongi looked at me like I did something wrong.

I told them that I was free for today, so I wanted to change out my dress and into something comfortable. Nodding to my orders, we went back to my room to change. Everyday, I have to wear a dress or skirt to fit the standards of royalty. When I get time to myself, I underdress.

It's like a casual day for me, I wish it was that everyday. Jin took out blue skinny jeans, a koala shirt, and converse shoes that matched my shirt. I never felt more comfortable in my life... when I headed out the door, my brother greeted me with his usual smile.

"Mia-eya, hope you enjoy your day off of princess work" he said.

"Thanks for taking my meetings for me Hoseokie. You are the best little brother ever" I gave him a hug. I saw something reddish was on his neck. What is that? I questioned it when we let go. Jimin came over and fix his clothes to cover it. The look on his face was priceless.

They don't know that I know about their little affair. So, seeing this unfold in front of me was like a drama. One day he will come to me to tell me about this. But for now, I pretend I don't know anything. We said goodbye as I walked into the dining hall for brunch.

Once in here, Namjoon was sitting enjoying his meal. Why was he in the main dining hall and not the one in Jungkook's place. "Good morning your highness" he said as took a bite of pancake.

"Well, good morning my lord. What brings the pleasure of you here?"

He explained that Jungkook had to go train and Taehyung was sick. So he didn't want to dine alone in that house. He had permission to come here if he, please. I didn't mind, it's good to have company now and then when eating. I went to join him.

As he munched on his food, I waited for mines. He passed a plate of fruit over so I could at least snack on something. "What is your plans today your majesty?" Namjoon spoke.

"Nothing really. My parents give me a day to relax... so my schedule is clear. What you got planned?"

His response was nothing as well. Maybe this would be the perfect time to spend the day together. I nervously tapped the table to come up with the courage to ask him. Before I even opened my mouth— he asked "Would you like to go on a date today. Just you and me, all day, without problems" he smiled his dimple smile.

Dang it, I wanted to ask. Shaking my head yes, Jin began to set my brunch down on the table. Just like that, I began to feast.

____________

During the meal, we talked about what we wanted to do. Then I came up with the trailer... we haven't been there since the first night. I wanted to go back and enjoy it while I'm still free.