👑 27 👑

When Hoseok told me that he is helping to save them, I was thrilled. My mother has no right to go behind my back to do something that devilish. One day out of the week, my brother and I went into the throne room alone as my parents had to go and do something.

"They have not to be executed yet, which is good. The king and queen want everyone to see them die after your wedding. I never thought our parents can be so cruel" Hoseok pouted.

"It just our mother, father just goes along what she says and that's it. We need to put a stop to this. They don't deserve this torture and pain... plus, I can't see him—" I choked up a little when saying those words. Hoseok patted me on the back like always.

I don't want to get married to Jinyoung as I don't care for him anymore. Being married to him will be like a prison that I can never escape. As we were talking, someone came through the doors. Of course, it was Jinyoung... I asked him what did he want as he wasn't supposed to be in the throne room at this time.

"I can't see my beautiful fiancé? This will be my throne room as well. But I came to talk to you about the wedding and plans, Mia"

"We have done almost everything except the cake... that can wait. I have important business to discuss with my brother. Please, can you wait outside un—"

He interrupts me, by saying saving Namjoon wasn't business just treason. Everyone one faces in the room went into shock. He was listening at the door, wasn't he? Jinyoung always comes in when certain things are happening. Like the time when Momo and I were talking. He knew what she was trying to do and yet said nothing until that day.

I stood up from my throne and told him how did he know about it? He stated that he could hear everything... that he was by the door when we were talking that day. This little sneak, how dare he! "You are invading our privacy by snooping during our conversation. This is royal business Jinyoung and you have no right to be here!" I snapped.

"Actually I do have the rights to be here my love as I will be future king soon" he smirked.

Yoongi, Jin, and Jungkook were about to do something until Hoseok stood up from his throne. "You are speaking under term lord Jinyoung. As she can take that right away from you. You have no business to talk to her as you please"

"As you have no business dating a servant your majesty"

What the shit?!?! Now I was really skeptical about his true intentions about me and this situation. What is he doing? Talking out of line and speaking to us like this. It was unacceptable... I walked down to where I was standing. Yoongi stood right next to me in case something happened.

"You will not talk to my baby brother like that. You are crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed Jinyoung. I can take away what you don't deserve" my voice got serious. He can come at me all he wants but going for my brother doesn't cut it.

He stood there with a smile, he stated that I can't do anything about this situation anymore as he was secured on his position. He also added that I was never in control with this arrangement as he joined for a reason. That my mother guaranteed his position for king. The queen always wanted us together since the beginning.

No wonder he got picked, I guess Namjoon was lucky out of it. "You knew your mom wanted us together for the longest. You knew I loved you for the longest as well. I couldn't give up this opportunity to be with you and rule the town I care for. I didn't know anything about Namjoon, so he was very lucky to be part of the line up"

I wanted to cry but nothing came out. My mother has reached the level that I thought it can't be reached. The queen was truly a dictator... this was part of it. I took a deep breath and told him that he will never become king, I will make sure of that. I'm still the princess that helps this kingdom. I say what goes and if my mother wants to take that from me that she has another thing coming.

Hoseok, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, and Jungkook stood by my side. If she going to take away my freedom and throne then we going to take away everything we did for this kingdom. We just stood there... I smiled at him. He smiled back.

My mother will be disthrone and I will marry the love of my life.... no matter what.

______________

Later that day, I wanted to keep my distance from Jinyoung. I didn't want to be around him and since the wedding is coming up— I had no choice to be close. As we are sitting in the study room, picking out the cake design. The silence could not be anymore peaceful. I wanted no talking between us, if it has to do with business.

Jinyoung glanced at me as I flipped through the pages. "What's the matter Mia?" he asked. You have to be kidding me right? Why would you ask a question like that... why? I rolled my eyes and kept my silence. He chuckled, "Are you still mad about what happened? It's not like I'm going to tell... it was just a warning"

He leans over and tried to caress my cheek but I scooted over. Jinyoung was dead to me at this point... he don't exist. I don't care if he is my 'fiancé' he doesn't  deserve the throne or even me. When I moved, he pulled me back by his hands.

He pouted a little then gave me the dog eyes like it was going to help. "You disgust me, I gave you so much and yet you spit on it like it's nothing. How could you do this?" I asked him.

"I already told you Mia. Your mother gave me the opportunity, I just swooped in and took it. Once I enter the line up, I was bound to become king. I only want the best for you" he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I pushed it back. "If you truly want the best for me... then you will see that 'this' is wrong" I got up and stormed out the room. I needed to think up a plan without him knowing. How can I bring down my mother? What do she cherish best?

It's certainly not her kids or father... alliance. The people around her. If I can get those people that loyal to her on my side, then she will crumble. Everyone in this palace has to help to past along messages to Hoseok in order to succeed in this take down.

I, Jung Mia, will not fail. If I do then this kingdom will be gulf in flames.