Chapter 5-Evan

Bryna

We've all had so many drinks we've lost count. And I don't know about them, but I'm feeling stoned.

Quinn drunk chats with some girl while Evan and I slow dance together through a fast song.

All of the songs at clubs are fast. There is not a single slow song. Ever.

But do we care? Nope.

I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I'm feeling extremely fatigued for some reason.

"Babe," Evan slurs. We have practically stopped moving now.

"Yesss," I hiss like I am some sort of snake.

"I'm sorry I answered your phone earlier."

I sigh. I had almost forgotten about that.

"Oh, that's okay love." I say in my best British accent. I tend to turn a little British when I'm drunk. It used to be Irish.

"You sure?" he asks.

I nod even though my brain is telling me to fight.

"I could never be mad at you." I say. That's a lie. "I love you waaaaay too much." Not a lie.

I reach up to his face with my hand and stroke his smooth cheek.

"Did you shave?" I mutter.

He nods and my hands make it to his lips which I smash with my fingers.

"I like it when you shave."

"I like it when you shave too." he whispers in my ear.

"What?" I ask.

"You, when you shave." he says, "I like it."

"Why?"

He thinks about this for a while.

"I don't really know." he says looking muddled. "What are we talking about again?"

I laugh slightly. He laughs too and then we are both laughing hysterically, draped over each other.

The next thing I know we are looking into each other's eyes and he's saying mine are pretty and I'm saying his are too. Which is true, he's got these nice olive green colored ones. Then he's leaning in and I'm leaning in and we're kissing. We're actually kissing.

"You know," he says, coming up for air. "Quinn's not the only one who can have sex in a bathroom stall."

"What are you saying?" I slur.

"We can have sex too," he says, then after a pause, "in the bathroom stall."

"You mean with each other?" I ask.

"No. With our imaginary boyfriends!" he exclaims.

"We have those?" I ask, starting to get excited.

He smacks me on the forehead. "Are you mad? Yes with each other B!"

Okay so he's drunk, but not enough to lose his sarcasm.

"So you want to Bryna?"

Why is he asking this? Isn't he supposed to be gay?

"I dunno I'm not feeling so good." I say.

"Me neither." he says.

"Though we could always take breaks if we need to puke...we'll be in the bathroom anyways." I say.

He laughs.

"Ev?" I ask.

"B?" he responds

"You sure about this?"