Appearance

(Character will be referred by Regiment, not name)

Ozpin was looking out the window, before a bright flash happened in the woods. He took a sip and walked over to his desk, pressing a button.

"Would team RWBY and JNPR please come to my office." he said.

After a few minutes, the 4 walked into the office.

"I will be sending you out on a mission into emerald forests. There is a disturbance, and I want you to check it out." He said.

The 2 teams walked out, and towards a bullhead aircraft. The climbed in, but were not ready to see what they would find.

-Elsewhere-

The Jungle Fighter burned the grimm, laughing as creatures burned as they charged him.

"Die!" He yelled, laughing.

A powersword and shotgun on his back, and 2 grenades on his belt. The Jungle fighter was dressed in camo pants, a flak vest and had 5 red bandannas on his arm, with 1 on his head.

A bear like creature appeared, getting close.

"FINALLY, something tough!" he said, drawing his 20 catachan fang knife, smiling.

The Jungle Fighter ran towards it, before stabbing the bear in the skull. The Bear roared, before pushing the jungle fighter away. Drawing the shotgun, the bear charged, before the head was blown up by a shot.

"Stupid animal." he said, pulling the knife out.

Grabbing his Flamer, he walked towards the sound of Las gun fire. The Death Korp soldier stabbed a wolf with his Bayonet, before ducking, as a second neared. He drew his trench shovel and cut into the side and hacked at the wolf with his shovel. As the wolf died, he pulled out his las gun and took aim, shooting a boar with his gun, before seeing Jungle Fighter, walking out.

Krieg was wearing his great coat, helmet, gasmask and had his pack on his back. His Lasgun, shovel and powersword ready to fight.

"Krieg, good to see you? Anyone else you seen?" the jungle fighter said.

"No, you?" Death Korp asked.

"I only burned a shit ton of the wolves, Emperor knows how many, but, they dont stay long, they vanish, I guess." he said.

The Iron Guard was near a fallen tree, blasting at the wolves with a Meltagun, the wolves howled, as some trees caught fire, and formed a choke point. He heard 2 sets of foot steps moving forward. He took aim and saw Death Korp and Jungle Fighter walking forward.

Mordian stood up, wiping sweat from his face. His blue uniform was slightly dirty, and he picked up his melta gun, extra grenades clinked on his belt, and looked at the 2. Straightening his hat, he walked towards the 2.

"You all?" Iron guard asked.

"That we know of." Jungle fighter said.

They group heard the sounds of a chain sword, and ran towards the battle. They saw Steel Legion, cutting a wolf with his chain sword, before firing a few times with his las pistol. His las rifle and bolt pistol on his back and belt. The small team opened fire on the black dogs, standing close together. The dogs stopped, and the 4 looked around.

Steel legion was in his mustard colored great coat, the helmet on his head, his goggles covered his eyes and rebreather his mouth and nose, connecting to a filter bag. Grenades tinked on his bet, including flash and smoke grenades.

"Weapons check, ammo check, check the bodies." Steel legion said.

They found they had multiple packs left, and a clip charger and plasma pistols. As they began discussing a plan, an airship flew in, and hovered over them.

The guardsmen were about to face their toughest challenge yet, other people