Dorm

Jungle fighter was out in the forest, waiting, and hunting. A deer walked into his view. He grabbed a hand made spear, a sharpened stick and he was covered in mud.

"Come on, little closer." he said to himself. 

The deer moved and he threw his spear, hitting the deer. He threw a second and hit it again, and it fell down. He walked up to the deer, and snapped the neck of the deer. Walking back to Beacon, blood dripping from the deer and several people looked at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Glynda asked.

"Getting lunch." Jungle fighter said, walking by her, blood dripping from the deer's wounds.

He walked into his dorm, which was closer to a barracks. The beds stacked as bunks. The desk was made into an intel drop off point, while the other 2 desks were broken and made into a weapons rack. A final desk broken the main table blocked the window, the legs were made into a basic lock against the door.

Death Korp was busy cleaning his weapon. He had removed his helmet and gas mask, showing his violet green eyes, pale skin and short black hair. He had removed his grey great coat, showing a green/grey jacket, pants and brown boots. 

Mordian Iron guard was using his scroll, trying to figure it out. His hat was off, showing short blonde hair. 

"I wonder what we could get for bringing this thing to a tech priest, light, compact, probably easily converted to Imperium standard, instead of a Vox." He asked.

"Considering 2 guardsmen found a desihn for a lighter, faster and stronger knife were given a planet, a planet for each of us." Steel Legion said.

Steel legion was sitting at the intel desk, looking over gathered information. 

"So, this world is unaware of the glorious emperor, no outside influence, except for chaos who is.....acting weird here." He said.

There was a knock at the door, and Jungle fighter walked to the door, his hands bloody. Opening the door, he saw team RWBY and JNPR.

They looked at him, confused and scared.

"Hey, I got some meat, want some?" He asked.

They walked away, looking pale.