Vraks

The Death Korp of Krieg was in their trenches, the sounds of artillery behind him made hearing anyone else difficult. As the artillery stopped, a whistle was blown. The death Korp climbed out of their trench, and charged forward. Bolter, stubber and artillery fired on them.

Thousands of soldiers ran forward, to their death. As they got closer, more guns opened fire, and more Death Korp died. A hand full got close and opened fire at the emplacements. A whistle was heard, either the second wave was coming, or incoming artillery.

Blasts were heard, artillery was coming in. The enemy trench was hit hard, with the ones close to the trench also being hit hard, and very little was found of them as it stopped. The Death Korp's second wave advanced.

As a soldier fell in a artillery crater. a second soldier fell in and took aim, firing his las gun at the machine gun positions.

"What are you doing? You should be moving towards the enemy line." the soldier said.

The death Korp put his helmet on a broken post, and raised it, the helmet quickly getting filled with holes.

"I'm not sacrificing myself with no reason, my plan is to stay low and hit them after the next bombardment

The sounds of the artillery firing in the distance followed by several explosions  in the trench occured.

"We hit something." the soldier said, running over the ridge and shooting a stubber gunner. The death korp members fought in the trench, hand full of soldiers dropping in, some with flamers and a few krag grenades exploded through the line, but they had 1 main challenge, a pillbox. They charged forward, bolter and auto cannons fired down on them as the few remaining men ran forward.

"MOVE FORWARD!" The death korp commissar ordered, before he was shot and many more men ran in.

Artillery fired again, hitting the pill box, damaging it but not destroying. Grenades were thrown in openings, with doors getting blasted open. Soldiers ran in, clearing rooms and fighting in close combat. They fought in dozens of rooms, slowly clearing, but were unable to clear.

Death Korp discovered a small elevator shaft, with the shells being loaded.

Death Korp jumped on the cord, as it lowered. He grabbed a Krag grenade, and pulled the pin. He threw it in the room, before he started climbing, as a shell went up. The grenade exploded, killing thousands of shells went off.

Death Korp woke up, looking around.

"That was something I never want to do again." He said, rubbing his face