Discovery

"Ok men, we have found intel, on known criminals and other military groups

First, Roman Torchwick. He has allied himself with the group, the white fang. He has been robbing dust stores and warehouses with dust located inside.

Second, Cinder Fall, no image, only name. She is the "leader" of the local crime syndicates. We suspect that she is apart of a cult, or group similar to one.

The first military group is Atlas, lead by a James Ironwood, primary soldiers have a F-21 Dust Gun, a secondary of the Remin.321 Dust gun, with armor protecting head, chest, arms and calves. These forces are a proper military, comparable to a PDF force, but should be treated more like an arbites force.

The Atlas military also have a machine army, The Atlesian Knight-200, equipped with blades on the forearm, and armed with the f-21 dust gun.

Finally, the White Fang, is a militaristic like group, responsible for attacks on dust stores, and atlas supply trains. They seem to be targeting mostly Schnee Dust Company assets as well. They are all Faunas,  armed with the West Marko Dust launcher. They seem to be closer to be a militia like group, with improper training.

The last defined group is the grimm, which is the most broadly defined, by history and by the actual lack of information we have.

The Beowulf is the most common, similar to a light soldier, no armor, basic attacks.

The Ursa is a larger,  also common, being. They are a bit stronger, have heavier attacks and more armor.

The Boarbatusks, a faster, armored creature. They are dangerous when they charge, but can not turn easily during the charge.

The King Taijitu is a large serpent like creature, having 2 heads, and a large body. Armor is basic, tougher than a Beowulf, but weaker then a Boarbatusk.

The Deathstalker is a large scorpion like object, moderate speed, heavy armor, 3 main attack forms. The tail is the most long reaching, and dangerous, while the claws are a second focus.

The Nevermore is a Large bird, the feathers are sharp, best used to pin and stab. The armor is minimum, but it is still dangerous.

Finally the last type is the Goliath, large, slow, heavy armor, non agressive, best recommend avoiding any combat with such a creature, and avoid to see what it could do to others." Mordian Iron Guard commented.

"Interesting, now that we know the enemy and other valued targets is valuable, continuing research can be valuable to the Imperium after they arrive." Steel Legion explained.

The door burst open, and Ruby looked at the team.

"Have any of you seen Blake?" She asked.