Vanishing

Ozpin got the 8 released, with the tank, though, he now rode in the turret, causing Steel legion to be angry but, following commands from a higher up. They did have to get Death Korp a drivers license.......and he took the exam in a tank, which.....somehow he passed.

"Seriously, how is that street legal?" Weiss asked.

A guy with a knife that doesn't dull, a clone of someone, a soldier who literally measures everything out to the gram, and a person with a gun that shoots plasma, and you're asking how a tank is street legal, out of everything. The tank is something I do t notice with how weird they are." Jaune said.

"You know what we should do team? We should see the vytall festival being set up." Ruby said.

"Agreed." Weiss said.

Everyone looked at the 2, surprised, before they saw Jungle fighter bringing in a deer back he had hunted.

"How many deer do they eat?" Blake asked.

"I don't think they eat the meat, they just use them as punching bags." Jaune said.

"I really don't want to find out." Yang said.

Team RWBY left for the festival set up. They saw Mordian at a crime scene.

"Judging my how the glass was broken, it was blasted with an explosive of some kind from the inside the shelves took the hit and broke the window. Broken glass patterns, I'd say 4 guys,  maybe five. Lack of shrapnel says the explosion isn't conventional, most likely a dust blast." He said.

He stepped out of the way, and adjusted his uniform, making sure he was in order.

"Ruby, associates. I was just doing an investigation on a recent set of crimes, stores have been turned over all over town, mostly in down town, near the docks." He explained.

"It's probably those crazy the white fang." Weiss said.

"What makes you think their crazy?" Blake asked.

"Their insane radical faunas, they only break crimes." Weiss said.

"The new fang do, but, the old did protest peacefully, with rare crimes." Mordian said.

"Well, they are just criminals and thieves now." Weiss said.

"They might just be misguided." Blake said.

"They are very miss guided." Mordian commented.

The group walked to the dock, where they witnessed a faunas get off a boat, and run from police, Mordian watched in suspicion, focusing on Blake.

"What are you hiding?" He asked.

His scroll beeped.

"Return to base."