Q&A answered

Jungle Fighter ran into the room.

"Hey, guys, we got some questions asked to us." He said.

"Who would just leave letters asking us questions?" Steel Legion 

"I don't know, but we could answer the questions." Jungle Fighter asked.

"Sure why not, we might as well see what questions people have for us." Steel Legion, calling the other 2 back to the dorm.

As the 4 sat at a table, they looked at the pack of papers.

"Ok let's start simple, only 2 for now." Steel Legion said.

Death Korp reach forward, grabbing an envelope, and opened it.

From @dinosaurpeyton0 "Are any of you familiar with some guardsmen named, Nubby, Twitch, Sarge, Doc and Tink?"

Steel Legion: I heard of those idiots, they have caused so many idiotic accidents that the Legion has had to go and clean up. They were the ones that had destroyed a box that gave a regiment great power. I've never met them, but I want to punch them in the face.

Death Korp: I have not met them, but on a planet with cults on it, we saw a bunch of cadians blowing up a wall, with a det-pack stick. We had the church sighted, so I dont know why they didnt call a bombardment on the place

Iron Guard: I've had to clean up a civil war they started on a space station. I do not think they knew what they were doing.

Jungle Fighter: Nope, never heard or met them, but from what these guys have said, I think they must be pretty fun people.

Iron Guard picked up a second letter, and opened it.

"From @Drunk_Russki, Do guardsmen and Space Marines dab together.......... what the fuck is a dab?" he asked.

The 4 went to a computer and watched a video of a person dabbing.

Steel Legion: No, if you cover your eyes, you will lose your target, besides, I think the only  Chapter that would do that would be the "Cool Marines" which are only a rumor.

Death Korp: No, we have not seen this action,

Iron Guard: If I was ordered, I would, but I will never do such an idiotic action.

Jungle Fighter: *Dabs* DAB TO THE EMPEROR! *Gets hit by shovel from Death Korp*