Plans

Hi Readers!  It's been about 10 days since my last update, I'm sorry.  School is crazy but I'm glad to post once I feel good about a part :)  How have you all been?  

---------------------------------

School

It was 10 minutes until class started and Matt was at your locker.  It wasn't unusual at all for him to be hanging around you and your friends didn't make him feel uncomfortable at all.  You two seemed like such good friends and your relationship was only becoming stronger.  The five-minute bell rang and you parted ways.  You and your friends walked to first period together and started the day.  

At lunchtime, the group would sit at a table under a tree and a ways away from the loudest area of the school's yard.  It became routine for you and Matt to bring snacks for each other or just to share anything.  At first, Matt thought that he might have been taking attention away from your friends but you assured him he wasn't.  You could tell that Matt might have been a little nervous about messing up whatever you two had going on, but you did your best at just making him comfortable and distracting him if he seemed a bit uneasy.  In all honesty, you were over the moon happy to be getting closer to him, but you had moments of nerves too.  

Afterschool you and your friends walked to a local pizzeria and ordered the biggest pizza you could get: The Monster.  Each of you pitched in $7 and after nearly half an hour of waiting, the ginormous pizza was brought to the table.  Two hours and an infinite amount of laughs later, you all started the walk home.  Matt walked you towards the school and as you neared the intersection where you would part ways he asked, "Hey (Y/N)?"  

"Yeah?" you responded.  

"I was wondering if maybe you would like to check out that new space exhibition at the Science Center soon?"

"It opens this weekend right?" You asked.

"Yeah, so maybe we can go next week?" He asked as he looked at you with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Sure, what day?  I'm busy on Saturday because of a family thing though." You told him.

"I was actually thinking that maybe we can ditch school during the week and go.  If we go during the weekend it'll be crazy packed since it's a brand new exhibition." He said as he slightly averted his gaze away from you.  "And, the idea of spending an entire day with you seems kinda nice." 

You noticed a slight blush arising from his neck and slowly creeping up to his cheeks.  

"Damn he's adorable," you thought to yourself.  

"Whaaaat, you're in favor of ditching school?" You asked in a teasing tone.  "I'd like that a lot actually, it'll be so much fun!"  You exclaimed, jumping into the air.  You heard Matt let out a giggle and look over at you with such a warm smile.  

You approached the intersection and parted ways.  "We'll make plans okay?" He said.

"Absolutely," you said from across the street.  "It's a date!"

------------------------

Holy sh-t it's a date!?!

This is basically a teaser because I'll be posting a longer chapter later.

I'm debating on going to WonderCon but the sad thing is that I'm sure I'll have no one to go with.  I need more geeky friends lol.

Question: What's the last movie you've seen in theaters?

The last movie I saw was Into the Spider-Verse.  Next is definitely How to Train Your Dragon 3.

I'm so sad the movie franchise is ending after this one!!!