Chapter 1

"Speaking"

Thoughts

Italian

The wind blew quietly through the window of the office laid on the ground a young brown haired boy approximately 15 years old. He had gravity defying hair with a girly face but noticeably a male with his body structure though slim still that of a young teenage boy. His fingers twitched then he slowly opened his eyes revealing beautiful caramel eyes. He sat up and took a quick glance around looked at his hands then mumbled.

"...Byakuran you are so gonna owe me"

**earlier that day**

A man with gravity defying hair and a strong build was working at a desk while being surrounded by paperwork. He let out a sigh his caramel eyes turned a bright orange while still looking at his paperwork.

"So what do you need from me this time Byakuran?"

He glanced at the window where a man stood the white haired man grinned

"How did you know I was here for business Tsu-chan?"

The man identified as Tsu-chan chuckled then turned to face the man he crossed his legs only to follow with a smirk.

"Because you aren't holding marshmallows."

Byakuran burst out laughing that lasted a minute which slowly died down to giggles in between words.

"I'm happy you've been paying attention to me Tsu-chan~" He smirked but it quickly disappeared and was replaced with a serious stern face changing the mood in the room instantly.

"Vongola Decimo Sawada Tsunayoshi will you go to another universe to save a unlucky man?"

Tsunayoshi burst out giggling

"I'm sorry its just being serious doesn't suit you at all!"

Byakuran pouted but gave a gentle smile thought his eyes screamed mistafious. He walked over to Tsuna before slipping something into his hand only for a bright flash to happen.

**Present time**

Tsuna stood up and looked around his office wasn't as full as it should be he walked over to his desk to see the paperwork was marked as 2XXX. So this world is ten years behind hmmm he looked at the letter in his hand and opened it as he sat on the chair.

Yo Tsu-chan

Could you save a teacher for me you see this man had a unlucky event where he was turned into well how would Goku-chan say UMA? I don't know much but right now you are in vongola mansion everything is the same except the moon has been blown up! Isn't that amazing?! Well you've been registered as a middle school student to go into kunugigaoka junior high school in class 3-E. I'm done giving hints so just save the guy you have to assassinate good luck!

From yours truly Bya-chan~

"Tsk... here I was thinking this was gonna be easy shame on me I guess. Let's just go with the flow and move to the town this school in."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyo well this is my first time publishing my work it aint that great and the gay stuff happens way later on but there will be hints at it after the meetings of characters so its will be entertainning i hope! im sorry for my grammar! hope you enjoy if you have any suggestions please tell me i always welcome ideas i get writters block quite a bit. also my grammar here will be bad cuz i hate trying for this lil stuff :p.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LONGER!