Arc 2 Chapter 14

"Speaking"

Thoughts

Italian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day arrived with the Vongola group all in the classroom earlier than others talking with Ritsu. As time passed students of E-class come in and watched from a distance the group of people with some recognized faces others new. Soon the whole class were speculating on the new faces. Tsuna walked over to them without the others realizing and joined the conversation.

"You know you could just ask."

Everyone jumped back while Nagisa screamed

"TSUNA STOP DOING THAT!"

"Pff. I have no idea what you're talking about~ Anyway these guys are my guardians and family. Please introduce yourself, everyone."

"Hai!"

They all said in their own ways. Hayato started.

"I'm Tsuna-sama's right-hand man Gokudera Hayato storm guardian..."

"Yo! The names Yamamoto Takashi I'm Tsuna's Rain guardian and left-hand man. Nice to meet everyone!"

"Kufufu. Half mist guardian Rokudo Mukuro~"

"H-hello Half mist guardian Dokuro Chrome."

"EXTREMELY NICE TO MEET YOU! SASAGAWA RYOHEI SUN GUARDIAN!"

"Yara Yara. Lambo lightning guardian it's nice to you meet you I guess."

"And their one more who isn't in this universe yet luckily."

"Even Tsunayoshi-kun is done with Skylark. Kufufu."

"No! Tsuna-sama is done with the both of you fight pineapple head!"

"Pineapple... Do you wish to face me puppy-chan?~"

The took out their respected weapons until they felt a cold chill from yours truly Tsuna with a death glare.

"Don't you two start."

"Hai!/Kufufu Fine."

The class and guest heard a clap they looked to see Yamamoto smiling with his goofy grin.

"Ritsu-chan care to update everyone?"

"Oh, I would love to Takashi-kun!"

Everyone heard or felt a buzz on their phones they took them out seeing a text with a document attached to it.

"This is the plan Tsuna and his guardians with yours truly help. The main problem is Tsuna's scientist in charge of making sensei an antidote doesn't have enough information. So with the help of Gokudera-kun, we broke into the government top files about Korosensei. We discovered that we have to break into a satellite simple."

Everyone jaw dropped while Tsuna had sweatdropped animatic moment. He decided to take over. He explained the plan in more details with the help of comments and suggestions for improving the plan. In the end, the plan needed up with Nagisa, Karma and Tsuna who will be going to space. Tsuna made a comment that he has been through a lot but he didn't think going to space was gonna be one of his adventures earning many giggles and laughed from his classmates.

"Nufufufu the plan is good but we still have some time before the date of launching. Which means~"

"Exams..."

The class replied in dread. Isogai chirped up.

"Hey, guys we've been through quite a lot of things since meeting sensei. Nagisa had to fight that asshole. We beat class 1-A and you know what let's beat them again!"