Chapter 13

Warning for a little swearing... I couldn't resist.

"Speaking"

Thoughts

Italian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple walked back to the school after chatting a bit and exchanging info. They now walked hand in hand back up the mountain with Tsuna humming a tune excitedly. In the distance, they heard the chiming of the school bell but continued there easygoing paste. Soon they arrived at the school entrance Tsuna tightly holding Reborn's hand holding a breath he didn't know he held. Reborn pulled his lover into a hug and reassured him that he'll be fine. It must've been hard going into a different universe... acting so strong...

Reborn thought with a solemn expression he held Tsuna tighter until Tsuna hugged back. They broke the embrace followed with the brown-haired boy opening the door to the building. They quickly changed their shoes and walked towards the classroom they could hear the quiet chatter of the students inside. They now stood in front of the door Tsuna gave a last glanced at the older and recurved a kiss on the forehead. Tsuna smiled and giggled quietly. He opened the door and the class went silent. They two entered the room stood at the front Tsuna took note of the teachers in the back standing at the wall. He took a deep breath and he smiled gently.

"My name is Vongola Sawada Tsunayoshi I'm the tenth boss of Vongola in my universe and this is my fiancé Reborn number one hitman but we're not the same as us in this universe Reborn didn't borrow their body he was dropped into this world which means that there are two Reborn's running around while for me I borrowed Tsuna from this universes body for a bit."

They all just stood in silence until Nagisa broke the silence.

"Why are you in this universe in the first place?"

Reborn smirked then glanced at Tsuna who chuckled.

"In a simple way..."

The brown-haired boy with a smirk on his face pointed at the octopus in the room.

"We're here to be his bodyguards."

Koro-sensei raised a tentacle. Tsuna replies with a yes?.

"Could you please elaborate on that?"

Tsuna clapped his hands together.

"Of course. We're here to make sure you don't die before we finish making the antidote."

Kaede raised her hand.

"What do you mean antidote?"

"The thing to make the octopus human again."

Reborn said finished with this and simple just wants to nap and cuddle with his tuna fish.

Tsuna nodded to what Reborn said but explained it.

"Our dear sensei is human right? Wait actually sensei how much have you told the class?"

"I haven't told them anything."

Reborn hummed in replied while Tsuna disappeared from sight. Everyone gasped at the person to have seemed to have vanished.

"What wrong Kayano-chan?~"

A voice said behind Kayano there stood Tsuna with cold orange eyes.

"You seem pretty mad why is that?"

A dark cold aura filled the room everyone but few (guess who) shivered they looked around violently for the source. Reborn quickly took out a gun and pointed it at the green haired girl while Tsuna smirked and took a leap back. He shook his head at Reborn the man put his gun away and gave his classic smirk. The two glanced at Nagisa and looked back at each other the two disappeared from the class and were now sitting on the roof of the school waiting.