Chapter 8

Yoongi POV

Going into my kitchen, I reach up to the medicine cabinet that I have in here, opening it up and pulling out a bottle of painkillers. As I grab a glass and fill it with water, I begin to try and think of what to do for dinner. It's already five thirty now, though I'm not entire sure just how hungry Hoseok is yet since he just woke up.

I decide to just let it be though, knowing I'd have to talk it over with him anyways. So, I just carry the two items back into the living room with me, finding him still in the same spot as I'd left him in. His head snaps back in my direction as I enter the room, clearly having heard my footsteps. As I reach him, I hand over the two items before taking my seat once more on the other end of the couch. I try to keep my eyes off of him, trying desperately hard not to fucking drool over his entire upper body being exposed. It was easier earlier when I was dressing his wounds to just look, knowing I wasn't going to get caught. Though, even then I didn't get to fully appreciate the sight, having to pay attention to the injured parts.

"Thank you, Yoongi." Hoseok says quietly before taking the pain meds, downing the entire glass of water. I just nod my head, forcing my eyes to stay on the television in front of me.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok speaks up softly, looking over at me again as he wraps his arms around himself. I sigh, reluctantly letting my gaze drag itself over to the shirtless boy on the other end of my couch with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yes, Hoseok?" I respond casually, waiting for him to speak up again.

"Are you the one that bandaged me up?" He asks, sounding a bit shy and curious. Keeping an indifferent look on my face, I just nod my head.

"How'd you know how to take care of that type of thing though?" Hoseok questions next, tilting his head to the side a bit as he turns his body to face more towards me than the television. I just sigh, shaking my head as I turn my attention back towards the show playing, despite the fact that I have absolutely no interest in it.

"You're just full of questions right now, aren't you?" I question quietly, not looking back over at him. I notice him frown a bit, pouting at my response, and it takes everything in me not to actually blush at how fucking cute he is right now.

"Sorry, hyung." Hoseok mumbles softly, turning himself back away from me carefully. I mentally swear at myself for this though, seeing just how hard he's taken it. Groaning quietly, I run a hand through my hair before turning myself back towards him.

"Look, Hoseok, you don't want to know the answer to that question. Okay? That's why I didn't answer it. I understand that you've probably got a lot of questions considering what happened to you this morning, and that doesn't really bother me. I just know that you don't need to know that particular answer." I explain to him as gently as possible. He looks back over at me, a small smile on his face once more despite the curiosity in his eyes.

"Hyung?" Hoseok says softly, suddenly looks extremely shy.

"Yeah?" I respond, confused as to why he's suddenly grown shy and as to why he suddenly decided to use the honorific.

"Where's my shirt that I was wearing earlier?" He questions quietly, his cheeks slowly turning a warm color. At the mention to the lack of his particular article of clothing, I can't help but glance down. There's parts of his toned stomach clearly visible and on display, but it's only now that I realize he's had his arms wrapped around his stomach shyly this entire time. Looking back up to meet his gaze, I give him a small smile.

"I'll go grab one of the shirts my brother left behind. That should fit you. Your shirt is in the dryer at the moment." I tell him, standing up with a small smile. He doesn't return it though, merely nodding his head in response.

As I walk out of the room and head upstairs to the spare room that I hadn't thought to put Hoseok in earlier, I can't help but smile to myself. He really is a sweet and cute guy. Adorable and definitely has a really nice body, a shame that he seems so insecure about it. It honestly drives me insane that he's actually staying here right now, not wanting to leave or something. I'm extremely happy about it, feeling like that might mean that he's just comfortable around me at least, but it also makes me struggle not to revert back to my old shy self.

Sighing as I reach the room where I know my brother has left some of his clothes, I just hope that I don't scare Hoseok away.