Chapter 17

Hoseok POV

Looking up at a mildly blushing Yoongi, I silently await an answer from him. I'm not entirely sure that it's the best time to be asking this, or if it's even appropriate at all, but I couldn't help myself. I wasn't originally planning to ask him that at all. I just... I guess I got a little too curious. And now, I'm left waiting nervously for his response.

It takes a good minute before it seems to fully sink in, looking down at me with a small smile as he leans down and gently brushes his nose against mine. I blush, grinning as my nose scrunches up.

"And would it be a problem if I told you yes?" Yoongi questions softly, his voice an octave deeper than usual as he pecks my lips. I hum softly into the short kiss, smiling up at him happily as my heart begins beating like crazy. It's odd, being like this. I've never really had feelings or even thought of any single guy like this before. I've never once had any thoughts about dating a guy or being intimate with one. I certainly can't deny this though. I can't deny the fact that I actually really do like Yoongi. That I love being around him and love just how adorable and cute he can be. I like the fact that he isn't as everyone's made him out to be. He isn't some guy that just wants to go around beating the shit out of people, getting into fights and being drunk and inconsiderate all the time. He's gentle and kind and caring and unbelievably cute.

"I think that'd be the opposite of a problem, Yoongi." I whisper out boldly, not really sure how I've got a voice with just how close we are right now. I just watch happily with a tiny grin as his dark brown eyes light up at my response, the one thing that's come close to being just as beautiful as his gummy grin. Though, he just leans down, pressing his lips to mine for a little longer than the one before. It's an excited but calm and soothing kiss, making my heart beat at what feels like a million miles an hour yet feel calmer than I have in a really really long time. Granted, I'm a little saddened when he finally pulls away, feeling a little better though as he leans his forehead against my own.

"Good." Yoongi murmurs softly, his dark brown eyes still alight. I can't help but continue smiling, wishing this feeling and everything that's happening right now would never end.

"Yoongi-ah?" I say quietly, biting my lip lightly as I brush our noses against one another's once more, despite scrunching my nose up at the feeling.

"What is it, Hoseok?" Yoongi responds gently, reaching up and cupping my cheek gently. I'm not sure at this point if my cheeks are already a bright red, but if they aren't then I know for sure that they're working their way to it now.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask shyly, having to look away from him and down to my lap. However, he doesn't quite let me get away with that as he pulls away a little bit before tilting my head back up to make me look at him.

"Those rumors people have said about me at school, about me being dangerous and that everyone is best staying out of my path, it's all true, Hoseok. There's a lot more to me, a lot darker shit to me, than what you know. Dating me is only going to drag you into that shit with me. Are you sure you want to date me, and that you wouldn't be content with someone else?" Yoongi informs me with a serious but gentle tone. I bite my lip harder, eyes flickering between his for a moment. His information worries me and scares me just a bit, but I can't even think of being with someone else or wanting to be with someone else. Not like this.

"I just want you, Yoongi. If I'm the only one you want." I mumble softly, quickly coming down from the high I'd been feeling moments before, now just a calm and content feeling flowing through me with us like this. Yoongi gives me a small smile though, reaching up and running his fingers through my hair gently. Unintentionally, I nuzzle myself into his touch though, entirely happy right here with him. He chuckles breathlessly at my reaction to his action, leaning down and pecking my lips once more.

"Okay, baby. As long as you understand what you're going to be getting yourself into. You're the only one I've wanted for longer than you could fathom."