Chapter 28

Yoongi POV

"Hobi?" I whisper quietly with wide eyes as I spot him closing the door to my room. He's hooked up to an IV that he's stuck dragging around with him, hospital gown and everything but still looking just as cute and amazing as always. As he looks back over to me, I can see a small smile on his lips as his gaze locks with mine. Without thinking, I sit more upright in bed, crossing my legs beneath me as I pat the spot in front of me for him. He chuckles softly, slowly making his way over to my bed and I can't help but wish I could just get up and just scoop him up and bring him right over here so that it wouldn't take so long. I grow extremely impatient at his slow movements, but quickly remember that there's a reason we're both here and a reason as to why he's in a gown just like myself.

Grinning when he finally sits down on my bed in front of me, I instantly reach out and wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug as I try not to cry. It's hard, wanting so badly to cry after everything that's happened, but wanting to stay strong for him just as much.

"I'm glad you're okay, Yoongi. I'm so sorry." Hoseok whispers softly as he wraps his arms back around me, hugging me just as tightly. His words are all it takes to make the first tear fall, many more quickly following.

"I was so fucking scared, Hobi. I thought I was gonna lose you. I was so afraid I wasn't gonna get there in time and that he was gonna-" I cut myself off, burying my face into the corner of his neck, crying hard as I try to calm myself down. It doesn't help though, that I can feel him crying too, body jolting every few seconds as we both cry together.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry. I was an ass for how I treated you right before the trade and I don't even deserve you. I wasn't giving you any consideration and I'm so sorry for that, Yoongi. I'm so fucking sorry." Hoseok whispers quietly through his own tears. It's enough to make me finally pull away from him just enough, lifting my head up before leaning back in and pressing our lips together.

It's a salty kiss, our tears easily mixing together as we gently move our lips against one another. It doesn't change the fact that it feels so right though, that it still feels perfect with him like this.

"None of that shit matters anymore, okay? He's gone for good this time and I got you back. We'll get you all healed up and I promise I'm gonna keep you so much safer from now on. Both you and your sister." I murmur softly as we finally pull away, both of our tears finally slowing.

"I love you, Yoongi." Hobi whispers softly, causing me to grin as a quiet giggle escapes me. He grins at the sight and sound, leaning in and pecking my lips lightly.

"I love you too, Hobi."

THE END

——————
A/N:

Hi everyone!! Hope you enjoyed this story!! I'm so sad it's come to an end 🥺 thank you all for reading to the end!

Hope to see everyone in another story! Love you all 💜