Chapter 2: Movie

~*~*~*~*Kuroshiro's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Seriously… How long am I going to get stuck here ? All I can see around is darkness. I can feel my clothes and hair floating slightly. My body can feel small waves,and cold stuff around my body. My glasses were loosened… Like I'm in water. But I can breathe. How ? I don't know. I don't even know what this is !

Where the hell am I ? I feel like I'm stuck in here for years… And I can only get out when the woman who kidnapped me needs me. I don't know who she is. All I can hear is her voice. She keeps me asleep everytime she does her experiments on me. Wait,not really asleep. Just paralyzed with my eyes closed. Like… Awake and asleep at the same time. I can feel the pain when cold needles and scalpels make contact with my skin. I can scream out loud. But I can't move. I have to take the pain in.

I hope Kuro's around. She's the only friend I have with me. But I haven't heard her since god-knows-how-long. I miss her voice. Yeah,she's all black,but she's still… Nice.

(y/n),on the other hand… Tch. I miss her so bad too. And with me kidnapped and getting experimented by some sh*tty b*tch… Damn,I don't think she'll even know. I can't tell her. I left a note saying I voluntarily left. Well,yes,I did. But… I never knew this would happen !

*sigh* Just… I hope if Kuro's here… I know she can send stuff to (y/n) because she also has black blood.

Someone,come over and take me out of this floaty sh*t.

Anyone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So… You have plans ?"

Blackstar grinned. You laughed,shaking your head. "Noooope. What about you ?"

"Well… We can watch a movie." Blackstar smirked. You laughed,nodding. "Sure. What movie ?"

"Horror !"

"WHAT ?!"

You exclaimed as Blackstar loudly laughed. You huffed,smacking him playfully as he calmed down.

"You always look funny when angry."

"Shut up."

You rolled your eyes,crossing your arms. Blackstar chuckled,placing an arm around you. "Meh. Angry or not,you're still awesome."

You laughed,nodding your head slightly. "Yeah. Take note that awesome ends with me." Blackstar blinked,then grinned. "Yeeeeep. And my name ends with star !"

You looked at him,having a -_- face. "You do have a weird name."

"Naw. Shut up. I'm having fun with those stuff." Blackstar pouted. You giggled,pinching his cheek. "Psh. Oh,I forgot to say. Ugly starts with 'U'."

Blackstar blinked,not seeming to get it at first. But when he did,he chuckled,looking at you. "You think you'll take me as your boyfriend if I'm ugly ?"

You blushed,looking away. "Tch…" Blackstar smiled,taking your hand. "Come on. We still have a movie called Carrie to watch."

"C-carrie ?! No !"

"Don't worry. I'm here. You can hide." Blackstar patted your head. You sighed in defeat,pouting slightly.

"Fine.."