Chapter 4: Escape for Help

"A-ah ! Stop ! Please !"

Kuroshiro's screams filled the small room. The girl beside him smiled,taking the full syringe out of his shaking cold arm. She took a look at it's contents,the black blood moving slightly as she tilted the syringe. A satisfied smirk made it's way to her lips,glancing at Kuroshiro,who was panting hardly. Sweat ran down his forehead as he continued to try and catch up to his breathing pattern. His slightly pale skin went paler than usual,trembling as he tried to ignore the sleepy sensation enveloping his mind at the moment.

The girl moved his oversized shirt upwards,revealing his pale—yet perfectly toned—stomach and some of his chest. She placed two fingers over his left chest,ignoring the sweat running down from it as she checked his heartbeat. Kinda faint. It made her smile.

"Nice. The next time you get out,I'll take your organs and transfer it," She smirked,pulling his shirt downwards as she glanced sideways,looking at the another girl trapped in the water tube,who was Kuro. "To you."

After earning a stare,the witch named Ella smiled sweetly. "This was your dream,right ? I'm making it true for you." She picked the now-asleep Kuroshiro by her powers,which was shadows,and safely placed him back to the tube. Shadows held him up as the glass closed and locked,water filling up the tube as the shadows disappear. She flipped her long brown hair that reached her shoulders as she looked at Kuro,her short,knee-high black dress flailing as she started walking to her. The long arm clothes she had that showed her shoulders hung low,reaching the button to open the locks from Kuro's water tube.

"Are you happy ?"

The water drained,then the glass opened. Kuro stepped out of the tube,looking at her. "What part of him is that ?"

"Attitude and memory." Ella answered,grabbing her arm and injecting the black blood in her without her permission. Kuro winced,feeling the blood flow through her. "Because I gave this to you,everything he remembers will be yours now. While him,his memory will be erased. Except for his first name." Ella said,pulling the syringe back out. Kuro quickly closed the small wound from it's needle,sighing as she closed her eyes and received the memory of you and the others. "How do you feel now ?" Ella smirked,knowing she finally earned her trust.

But she didn't. Kuro clenched her fist from behind,a small knife forming from her black blood. Soon,she smiled,the same warm smile Kuroshiro had.

"Stronger." She raised the blade,startling Ella as the knife went through her chest. Kuro pulled it back out,then started making a sprint to the door.

Ella coughed,using her magic to cover up the wound as she sent shadows to chase her. "Get back here !"

Kuro punched the locked door open,and it quickly got broken. Because of the black blood containing Kuroshiro's memory and stuff,even his strength had transfered to her. And it was a great advantage.

The thought of Kuroshiro's smile made her think positive. She turned the knife to a smoke bomb,throwing it to the ground. Smoke enveloped the room as Ella coughed,losing sight of her target.

Kuro set feet on the dessert outside the witch's house. It wasn't really a relief,but she knows her escape is a step closer to the city. Her long black hair flew as the breeze blew hardly,commanding her black blood to change her long,fluffy dress to a short one. She tied her hair upwards,smiling slightly at Kuroshiro's memory in her. She can now identify how the city looks like and how you look like.

She continued to run,finally seeing a set of trees ahead. She smiled,sprinting faster. "Hold on,Kuroshiro…" She muttered under her breath,her red eyes gleaming as she had a determined look in her face.

"I'll go get help for you.."