Chapter 13:

Rp, anyone ? :>

I have an rp book, join if you'd like ! :>

~S.P._88

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You're saying that your meister, Kuroshiro Tarinai, is back ? Can you atleast explain how ?" Lord Death said in his comical voice. You looked up at him, frantic.

"Look, I don't know how ! Blackstar knows everything, but Blackstar was stuck there ! WE NEED TO HELP HIM !"

"Shh… Calm down, (y/n)-chan… Maka and the others are on the way. But… I was wondering… Why would Kuroshiro hurt your boyfriend…?"

You paused, blinking. He was right. Why ? Kuroshiro is kind… Well… His other side isn't, but he is. And you know he wouldn't do such a thing.

"…I don't… Know…"

Trailing off, you looked down with a frown. It's not like he hates Blackstar, right ? He never keeps secrets, it's impossible to hate any of you cause he'll tell you everything.

Right ?

"Except Kuroshiro and Blackstar, is there anyone else around…?"

Your eyes shot wide.

"The girl… The girl behind him…"

Lord Death bent down a bit. "Can you describe her ?"

"I-I didn't see a lot… Just… Glowing eyes… A dark grin… And a scary aura… Lord Death, Blackstar can't handle them alone… Kuroshiro's other side is insane ! That's a witch with him !"

Lord Death made a small 'hm', looking at you. "I've known pretty lot of witches… Bu—"

"Ella. Long brown hair. Has a set of eye colors—Depending on what she's up to."

Lord Death turned to the entrance, as I turned around.

"Can control shadows to enter your mind. Can use it to hypnotize, brainwash, even paralyze."

Your eyes went wide as you stared the person walking. Lord Death clasped his hands together. "Oh… It's you…" He made a small shrug.

"Kuro Tarinai. What are you doing here ?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Can you do better than that ?! You look like a bloody pulp !"

Kuroshiro laughed in an insane matter. Blackstar winced as he leaned against the wall, panting from blood loss and failed attempts to fight back. "Good boy, Kuroshiro. Now, end him, and have fun with your treat." Ella said with a malicious grin. Blackstar glared, standing up in shaky feet as he eyed the witch. "Y-you... You did something.. To him..."

"Oh, me ?" Ella laughed. Kuroshiro was starting to walk to him, but Ella held him back, eyeing Blackstar with interest seen in her eyes. "Hmm.. Numerous wounds.. Your stomach, arms, even your back and your side..." She smirked. "And you can still stand !" She laughed, going to her. "Kuroshiro, we'll find another. I want to eep this guy.."

Blackstar glared darkly, trying to charge his wavelength in his hands. But it only sparked and failed, making him growl slightly. 'Damn it..'

"What do you want.." Blackstar glared, obvious hatred heard in his voice.

"Based on that tattoo on your shoulder, you're the last of the star clan.." She smirked, stopping in front of him, placing a hand under his chin and holding his face up to look at her eyes. Blackstar, starting to slip out of consciousness, had no choice but to look up.

"Say, what are you capable of ?"

Blackstar felt something strange... As if something's forcing him to pass out. But him, being tired, had the un-named witch as his last memory of being in Death City for god knows how long. Embracing the darkness, he only had one thought in mind...

"I'll find out everything for you, (y/n)-chan."

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! :DD