Chapter 8: Bed

~*~*~*~*Ella's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Nice. He fell for it. Good thing I took his memory.

Now I can use him against the academy.

He doesn't remember a thing ! I can say lies. Even though he gets dreams about his real self,he wouldn't have the chance to get info. My shadow blocks everything that may get his memories back. It bleeps the name,it blurs their faces. And I have a feeling that the girl in the picture is the girl he loves.

Maybe they were really close. And because I can sense that this boy's from the academy,I think he's a meister. And this girl might be his weapon.

And I can act like I'm a concerned elder sister. I'll take care of him,make him believe I'm the only one he can trust. Make him think even his relatives hate him. Everything. He'll make a good pet,and a slave. He'll do anything for me.

Willing or not.

I smirked,glancing at him as he slept on my bed like a baby.

Good boy.

~*~*~*~*Kuroshiro's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"*bleeeeeep*-chan !"

I smiled,running over to a girl. Hey… She's the girl in the picture !

The girl smiled,giving me a bag of sweets.

"Here ya go. You love these,right ?"

I cheered as I took the bag. Yay !

The girl fixed my glasses and placed a party hat on my head. Wait,glasses…? I have glasses…? When I woke up with Ella,she said I never had those… Agh,nevermind.

"Happy birthday !" The girl cheered. She looked like she's 15 years old,maybe we were together for a long time.

She snapped a picture of me from her phone. She giggled,looking at it.

Why can't I remember her ?

When did this happen ? My birthday ?

"Thanks,*bleeeeep*-chan !"

Maybe this is a flashback !

But… Why can't I hear her name ?

Something's blocking it…

What ?

I fluttered my eyes open. I took a look around,blinking slightly as I saw the same face. Ella. I sat up,and sighed. I'm such a failure… I didn't even get the chance to take her name. Ella will get mad.

"Wakey wakey !" Ella laughed. I smiled at her,nodding as I stretched a bit.

"How's your sleep ?"

"Fine…"

Ella gave a nod. "That's good."

I took a look around. Was she sitting in that chair for the whole time ? Did she sleep…?

"Oi… Have you gotten enough sleep lately ?"

"Actually… No."

"Huh ?" I looked at her. Ella sighed. "We only have one bed. And you have it." She shrugged. I blinked,then shook my head. "This is yours. I'll just take a blanket and—"

"Nope. You're my guest. You have to sleep there." Ella smiled. I sighed,taking her hand. Ella blinked as I dragged her beside me. "W-what are you…"

"Sleep."

I smiled,making her lay down beside me. I hugged her,laying down beside her. Ella was quiet,but minutes later,I found her asleep. I smiled slightly.

"Good night.."