Chapter 9: Shadows

"Hey guys ! Have you heard ?"

Maka ran to the gang,smiling. "Heard what ?"

"There's a new student in the academy !"

Maka smiled. You blinked. "Really ?"

"Yep ! Uh… Her name's Kuro… Oh yeah,Kuro Tarinai."

Everyone smiled. Except you and Blackstar. "Really ?"

"Is she symmetrical ?"

"I don't know."

"Oi. What's wrong with you two ?" Soul looked over at you and Blackstar. You sighed,crossing your arms and looking down in confusion. "She has Kuroshiro's last name. And her name came from his too."

"Yeah… You think she's his relative ?"

Blackstar looked at you. You gave a nod. "Possible."

Everyone just shrugged. "Well,let's go to the classroom so we don't get late." Maka smiled. Everyone just agreed,following her and Soul in pairs.

And because you all are eight (much to Kid's liking) you were alone. Kid was with the twins,Blackstar's with Tsubaki. You sighed,watching their backs.

"Oi ! (y/n) ! Treat me that !"

"What ?! I don't have money left !"

"Please ?"

"…"

"Please ?" Kuroshiro did his pleading face. You stared at him,before sighing.

"Fine…"

You smiled slightly at the memory. He was an innocent,three-year old kid for you. And the way he left you hanging on your own left space inside you.

You sighed,dwindling your fingers.

"I miss him…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Kuro]

Finally ! I reached the school !

I can tell (y/n) about Kuroshiro now !

I hope he's fine… I swear I'm gonna kill Ella if something wrong happens to him…

I was taking a tour by myself around the school. I have to admit,it's nice. The hallway's full of people in mornings.

But the thing that startled me is,when I turned to a corner,a familiar shadow figure grabbed me in the restroom. I tried to scream,but it was stopped when the shadow placed it's hand on my mouth. I tried to struggle and bite it,but when I opened my mouth…

It went inside me.

My eyes went wide as I watched myself from the mirror. When the shadow was completely inside,I choked,gasping for air.

"Listen here,Kuro. Once you tell (y/n) about Kuroshiro's state,the shadow I placed inside you will explode."

I looked around,startled. Sh*t… That voice…

Ella !

I growled slightly. Damn it !

"Oh,and if you tell them,the shadow I placed in Kuroshiro will signal him to see everyone except me as an enemy."

What ?! No…

"So choose,live for yourself or die for him,together with his weapon."

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it !

I sighed,looking down and walking out of the restroom.

What should I do now…?