Chapter 7: Questions

"(y/n)-chan !"

Patty giggled,running to you and giving you a tackle hug. You laughed,taking a step back to keep your self balanced. You hugged her back,smiling. "Heyya."

In the eight months that have passed,Patty almost became Kuroshiro's replacement. Not just her attitude,but also her appetite. It was nearly the same as his.

"Where are the others ?"

"Classroom." Soul answered,showing his shark teeth off as he grinned. He walked over,hands in his pockets.

"Heyya Soul !" Blackstar grinned,raising his fist up. Soul chuckled,bumping his fist against it. "Sup ?"

"Nothing much." Blackstar crossed his arms with his cocky grin. "You both seem early today." Soul shrugged. You just laughed. "Well.… I have some reading to do." You shrugged. The three exchanged,before doing a ¬¬ face.

"You're. Like. Maka."

"Ahahahaha~!" (you can guess who that is)

"Psh." You rolled your eyes. "I understand her though." You laughed. Blackstar patted your head,shaking his slightly. "I think you should teach me sometimes."

"Yeah. And I think you should stop cheating on tests."

.....

"HAHAHAHAHA !" Patty laughed,sitting on the floor and holding her stomach. Blackstar rolled his eyes as Soul laughed. "You've got a nice girlfriend." He smirked,then started walking off. Patty finally recovered,standing up. "Yeah yeah ! (y/n)'s something funny and—"

"Annoying at the same time,yeah I know." Blackstar grinned. You rolled your eyes,making Patty giggle. "Yup~!" Patty cheered.

"Well,there's only a few minutes left before bell. Let's go back to the classroom." Blackstar placed an arm around you. You gave a nod,smiling.

"Yeah."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh. You have a phone."

Ella said,pulling out a phone from Kuroshiro's pant pocket. Kuroshiro used the towel she gave to dry his hair,blinking. "Really ?" He asked,sitting beside her and fixing the black shirt he was wearing.

"Yep. In fact,you have missed calls." Ella said,scrolling around the phone. It was simple,but it has a casing with lollipops as a design.

Ella blinked,pressing the home button. She got startled when she saw the wallpaper,which was a picture of… You.

"Do you remember who this is ?" Ella innocently asked,showing the picture. Kuroshiro blinked,taking the phone and staring at the picture.

The girl was wearing a dress. It was in a garden,and she wasn't looking at the camera. She was holding a flower and was smiling,as if she liked them.

Kuroshiro's eyebrows furrowed. It took him minutes before he sighed,placing the phone down. He looked away,frowning a bit. "I don't know… I'm sorry…"

Ella smiled.

"Good."

"It's okay. Don't force yourself." She stood up. "Go find anything that can help find those who were beating you up." She patted his head,placing a small kiss on his forehead. "I'll go buy food. Stay here,okay ?"

"Yep. And don't let anyone come in."

"Good."

Ella smiled,then left. Kuroshiro nodded,taking the phone and scrolling around.

"Who is this girl,anyways ?" Kuroshiro thought,looking at the picture. He went to the gallery to look for more pictures. And surprisingly,it was full of pictures. Pictures of him,the girl (which was you but he doesn't know),and a boy with spiky blue hair. And green eyes. And it was suspicious because all the pictures… Were stolen. Like the one who took it was hiding and he was… Stalking the two. And they seemed to be lovers.

Kuroshiro's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He sighed,placing the phone on the bed. He plomped his back on the cushion,his green eyes staring at the ceiling. Questions rolled in his head,making him place his arm on his forehead.

"Who is she…?"