Chapter 1: Dreams

"Hey (y/n),

Yeah,I know. I was a total ass. I'm sorry for everthing I did. And about the stuff I said… Look,I don't think that way. Yep,my parents sold me to that witch. But… I never thought you're like them. You changed my life. Yes,I love you.

But I was a coward. I watched your back,stalked you around. Until Blackstar won you. He deserves you,though. Compared to me,he's better.

And this note,is just a back-up. I know I'd die. But if I don't,I'll leave. And if one of those happens,I want to take this chance to finally say that I love you. Ever since that day I saw you kicking some pervert's ass. You were so awesome back there.

And thanks for keeping up with me. Really,I never thought you can. I'm a crybaby and an insane guy at the same time.

So… Yeah. That's all. Thanks for everything,(y/n)-chan ^_^

Ps: Tell Blackstar I told him to watch over you. If he doesn't,I'll get back and add length to that wound across his chest.

~Kuroshiro

You sighed,sitting up and frowning. You woke up an hour ago,and you decided to read the note for almost the hundredth time. You miss him so bad. You got used to his laughs. His bright smiles which had those rainbow-like eyes. The way he wakes you up every morning. Just… Everything.

"Oi. Breakfast's ready."

You looked up,seeing Blackstar in front of you. He was wearing his green tank top with a star in the middle,and shorts. It was a monday morning,and he looked like he just woke up.

He paused for a while,sighing when he noticed you holding the paper. You sighed,folding it and placing it in your side drawer. "Look,don't feel so bad.." Blackstar sat beside you,patting your back. You looked away,frowning. "Yeah… I just… Miss him…" You mumbled,looking down at your lap. Blackstar tsk'd,pulling you in a gentle hug. "Come on,now. Kuroshiro did a good thing,actually. Maybe he looked for his parents,right ? Atleast,he's alive."

You looked up at him,leaning against his chest as he sighed. "Besides,you think he's happy to see you upset ?" He looked down at you. You shook your head,saying a silent 'no'. Blackstar smiled,then pulled away. "See ? Now get up. We still have school." He chuckled,placing a kiss on your forehead before he left. You smiled slightly,shrugging and standing up also.

"Yeah…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"A-agh ! Stop !"

Kuroshiro's voice pleaded out,doing his best to struggle and get free from the table he's strapped to. After a while,he stopped. He looked exhausted,passing out instantly as his sweat made his hair drape to his face. His heavy breaths were heard around the whole room.

"There. Now we're done. Get yourself ready for another one tomorrow."

"Hm…"

You blinked,looking around. You were in the classroom,and gossips are around. Stein was in the Death Room so he left a length of pages to read,but of course,the students didn't give a damn.

You yawned,sitting up straight and stretching. Another dream where Kuroshiro's in danger. What the hell's happening ? First,it was a clip of Kuroshiro getting killed by a woman. And then getting tortured by a woman again. And now,kinda near the second one.

You sighed,resting your chin on your palm. You sleepily rolled your eyes around the room,bored. But worried at the same time. What if he was alone ? What if he wasn't safe ? Yes,8 months have already passed but there's somethind inside you getting bothered about his safety.

You just stared at the board until the bell rang,then you shrugged the other dream off and left with the gang to the cafeteria.