Chapter 14: Taken

I'm sorry for not updating ! :/ Too busy. But anyways, I'll continue this ! :D

Anyways...

Vowelsarepurposedlyremovedincurses :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hum.

Hum.

Hum.

Blackstar slowly opened his eyes. As his sight slowly adjusted, he tried to sort the place out.

Two empty water tubes. A bed, with a person sleeping on it. And a girl, working with black things...

Where am I ?

The first question entered his mind. He was chained. He just noticed. His hand were chained upwards, pulling his shirt up a bit and showing his perfectly toned abs, together with his toned arms.

As the girl turned to him with a grin, she held an empty syringe in her hand.

"Welcome to my home, star clan survivor."

The said girl spoke as she walked to her. Blackstar finally realized.

He's kidnapped.

Oh great. The biggest, greatest, meister and star of all time-was kidnapped. Funny, right ? But heck, it's something nice. He would like to rot in that place and die alone, instead of bringing (y/n) with him.

As he got back to his senses, Blackstar growled and struggled. His body felt like it's going to wither in pain. He even thinks it's a miracle he's still awake and alive.

"Don't worry, dear. You won't die in my hands." The girl patted his head. Blackstar snickered. "Btch. As if I'd die." He spat as he grinned. The witch narrowed her eyes, before rolling it and grabbing one of his muscular arms.

He was actually surprised. He thought he was chained upwards ?

Yep. He was. But, the chains are made of shadows. As she grabbed his arm down, the chain's length increased.

First, kidnapped. Second, chained with shadows and he can't even escape.

Ouch. Egotistically hurtful.

(I made up that word xD)

"According to your shadow, your name is Blackstar. Yes, you're the child of a star clan assassin, Whitestar. You're a meister, a strong one." As she spoke, she inserted the needle in his arm. Blackstar bit his lip. Why does an injection hurt so bad for him ? Maybe he's just too beaten up. That's all.

"All of your wounds are healed by my shadows. But because they're just shadows, they just covered up with fake skin. It didn't take the pain away." She laughed. "And my name's Ella."

"Like I care for your fcking name." Blackstar scoffed. Ella growled, then suddenly pulled the needle out, the syringe half full. Then, the shadow-chains pulled Blackstar up harshly, making him wince slightly.

"Shut your mouth or I'll kill you in an instant."

Blackstar was suffering from too much pain to talk back with his sarcasm.

Ella went back to work, examining his blood sample.

Damn this...

Blackstar thought. He hated being held as the hostage. He always was the hero ! Now, he's like a damsel in distress.

Well, whatever. At least (y/n)'s safe.

A small sigh escaped him. Looking up, he saw the small window near the ceiling. The bleeding moon was seen, and it's light reflected around the dark part of the whole house. Frowning slightly, he stared at it.

"Aren't you scared of the moon ?" Blackstar asked as he laid on the grass for their 5th monthsary, together with (y/n). She made a laugh and shook her head, laying down beside him. "Why would I ? I'm with you. If a kishin pops out or a scary sht appears, I know you'll protect me."

A soft smile crawled to his lips. he knew it from the start--You're not just a normal girl. And because you aren't, you're not scared. And you'll do ANYTHING to save important people to you. Than to cower in fear and let others handle the problem.

Sighing, he frowned and looked down.

Don't risk it, (y/n)...