Chapter 10: Katana

[Kuro]

Damn it... What now ? I have two choices. One,I'll tell them,but I'll die; and Kuroshiro will chase after them. Or two,let him be. Exchange for our lives. My life.

Cut to the chase,Kuro. You weren't even able to find them !

Yes. That's right. I'll just have to be friends with them. Then I'll give them hints...

God,I hope someone smart finds out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Blackstar]

"So... (y/n).. What are you planning for today ?"

"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe make friends with the transfer ?"

I sighed at her answer. "Let me guess... Her name bothers you.."

(y/n) looked at me. I held a plain expression. She gave a nod,shrugging. Damn,I think she has to lessen her dense thinking ! Can't she notice how I'm getting jealous over someone who already left,and her chasing after him ?

*sigh*

"Oh look,there she is !"

I perked up at her excited tone. For some reason.. That girl has a strange wavelength around her.. It's like, she's her, but not really.

[T-P-P] (T/N: THIRD PERSON'S POV)

"Hi ! My name is Kuro, and I'm a... Weapon !"

You smiled, watching her speak. She's so cheery... Just like Kuroshiro himself.

Stein made her sit next to Blackstar. It's not like you're jealous, but something about her wasn't really right... Like, something's missing...

A few moments later, the bell rang. Students poured out of the room, leaving you and Blackstar.

He looked at you, then smiled. "Let's go. Everyone's waiting." He chuckled. You smiled back, nodding and standing up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Kuroshiro]

"Get up. We're going somewhere."

Ella sighed, taking my hand and pulling me up. I blinked, looking at her as I tried to fix my hair. Atleast. They're always messy, as if a strong wind blew it permanently. "Death City."

Pang. Death City. It sounded so familiar... What's with it ? I just sighed and shrugged it off. Ella's the only one I have for now. I can't do anything else about it. If I leave, where should I go ? Who should I trust ? No one. Yep.

"Oh. And this will be yours from now on." Ella smiled, handing me a katana. I blinked, taking it out from it's case and touching it. My eyes went wide as a weird sensation entered me. What is this... Bloodthirst ?

It was black, mixed with a bit of gray at the sharp end. The handle was yollow, and has fancy stars as design.

"Huh ? What fo-Ow !" I flinched, dropping it as I looked at my finger. Blood dripped down from the small cut I got. Yes. Red. So ? Why do I feel weird with red blood ? Tch. Silly me. I just sucked the blood then ignored it.

"Carefull. It's sharp." Ella sighed, picking it up and giving it to me again. I sighed, nodding and placing it back in it's case. "You'll be placed into fights soon. And you might get lost... Death City is a big city."

"We're going to Death City ?"

"Yes. I have things to do in there and you're going to help me with it."

I smiled, giving a nod. "Ready yourself. We'll be leaving at an hour."

I gave another nod, admiring the sword. I feel like I want to swipe it around... What's with this weird feeling ? I feel like this katana would be so fun to use. Use on people's throats...

What the... What am I thinking..?