Chapter 15: Rage

You sat on your seat, head down as you remembered the memories. The last thing you both did was fight.

He was so jealous… You hate yourself so much for not noticing.

Yet, he used his dear life to protect you.

Kuroshiro's already insane because of who knows what, and Blackstar was kidnapped. You held your head in frustration, tearing up and staring at your desk.

"What's with her ?"

"Haven't you heard ?

"Heard what ?"

"Her meister went and almost killed her boyfriend... Yeesh."

"Oh ? What an insane meister ! She should switch, that would do her good."

"Yeah ! I can be her meister—I heard she's hot. She wore a dress back then and her legs are amazing."

"Woah. Dude. Don't. With Blackstar's manliness, I'm sure she's not a virgin already."

You fisted your hands, reluctantly wiping your tears. How dare they talk sht about them when they don't know even know what really happened ?

You stood, clenching your fists as you walked to the boys. They stopped chattering, and looked up at you.

"So… I heard you're talking about my meister—and my boyfriend.."

The two made a nervous gulp, before nodding. You glared darkly, cracking your knuckles. "And you said my meister's insane ?"

"U-uh… Yeah… But that's a—"

In anger, you punched the taller one square in the face. You had a dark aura around you, watching the guy wince and hear his bone crack—making his nose bleed. "That… Is for talking sht about my meister…"

The shorter one, tried to help the other, looking scared. You glared at him as well. "And this—"

You grabbed his collar and kicked his crotch, HARDLY, and punched him, sending him in front of the class room.

"IS FOR SAYING THAT I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE, YOU PERVERTED BASTRD !"

"(y/n), chill !" Soul grabbed you from behind as Tsubaki ran to the one with the broken nose, hearing the shorter guy whimper and wince from the pain he had. Maka sighed, running to you and helping Soul hold you back. You snarled, struggling. "I'M GONNA KILL THOSE BTCHES ! HOW DARE THEY SAY THOSE THINGS ?!"

"(y/n), please, calm do—"

"KUROSHIRO'S THE BEST MEISTER EVER ! YOU DON'T FCKING KNOW HIM SO SHUT THE FCK UP !" You yelled as tears welled in your eyes, sniffling as your eyes flared in anger. "HE PROTECTED ME ALL THE TIME, YOU DON'T KNOW HIM !"

"Shhh… (y/n)-chan…" Maka sighed, hugging you tightly as Soul patted your head.

You panted, breathing heavily as you broke down in Maka and Soul's arms, sobbing slowly.

"B-blackstar… Blackstar's not that kind of guy ! He respects me—he's not like you both ! He respects my decisions, even though he likes it or not ! Yes, he's a self-centered bastrd… But I love him, because he understands me and accepts me as who I am, perfect or not !"

Soul sighed, patting your head and silently comforting you. He understands, and knows that Maka does as well, knowing how they both were the most valuable people in your life. Losing them would frustate you so much and they all know that.

Stein was actually outside.. He was about to go in seconds before the fight happened, but heard this, so decided to listen. He sighed, twisting the screw in his head.

"This is getting out of hand… We have to stop this witch." Stein said, turning to his death scythe. Spirit gave a nod.

"I know, Stein. I know."