1👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

The name is Indigo Harper.

I'm 17 years old and I live in miami florida with my mother and my father. I don't have any siblings, so my life gets pretty boring at home. Especially when your parents are always working 24-7.

I mean, they always make sure that I have money and shit, praise me when I get good grades. I'm so grateful don't get it twisted.

I understand that they need to work in order for us to survive but I miss spending time with them.

My daddy used to pimp out women but changed his whole life around when he met my mother. He began working as producer and my mother is a spiritual healing doctor.

Unfortunately, we have to move to broward county which is not that far from Miami. But it's quite a long drive.

I'm not quite sure as to why we have to leave, all I know is that we need leave asap no rocky.

I'm in two minds about this move due to me having to get used to a new area all over again, but I'm excited that I'm going to be closer to best friends since I have transferred to their school.

I had to beg my parents but they let me go since my grades are immaculate and my school reports were always up to standard.

My friends live in broward and I live in miami so we only get to see each other on the weekends and summer holidays. But now that's all about to change.

 But now that's all about to change