38👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

JAHSEH'S POV

I've been having this funny feeling in my stomach. I knew something was wrong because the wound indigo did from our blood bond has been bleeding uncontrollably for two days straight.

I finally sat up in my bunk and began banging on the cell door until someone came to open it.

"inmate 13245 just the person I need to see"

I heard the voice behind the cell say before opening up the door exposing himself.

"I'm not gone tell you illiterate fucks again, it's jahseh" I sternly said getting a little riled up.

Detective Johnson slowly walked in eyeing my cell. "Nice place"

"'Nice face" I sarcastically said back.

"I got the hospital paper work, you wanna look through it" he said passing me the paper.

I snatched it out of his hand and began to read it.

"ay your arm is bleeding" he said.

I quickly took a glimpse at my arm and then went back to the paper.

"Geneva Ayala is not pregnant"

I looked up at detective johnson with a smirk while his face was mugged.

"you still believe this bitch?" I questioned tilting my head.

He kissed his teeth, snatching the paper out of my hand.

"You're getting an early release"

My eyes lightened when those words came out of his mouth.

"G shit?" I said excitedly.

He rolled his eyes at me but I didn't care, I was happy that I was getting out so I could try get my life back on track.

"you will be free the first day of next month" he said before walking out but I stopped him.

"Can I go take a call?" I questioned and nodded.

He put my cuffs back on.

"Follow me"

We walked down the hallway but surprisingly it was quiet as fuck.

Normally when I walked down these halls these niggas would come out to play.

Maybe they sleep ion know.

•••

I got to the phone booth, quickly typing in stokeley's number and he picked up straight away.

ski