34👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

JAHSEH'S POV

"Jahseh onfroy"

"Jahseh onfroy"

"Jahseh onfroy"

"Jahseh onfroy"

I took a little peep and the voice that was coming through my little window in here, I was sleep so I tried to ignore the voice but this nigga kept on talking like damn.

"Jahseh onfroy"

I kissed my teeth and sighed deeply surrendering to answer.

"the fuck you want"

"your court date is next week"

I rolled my eyes, sitting up in my bunk facing the light coming from the window.

"Is that what you woke me up for?"

"appears so mr onfroy, lights out in 3 hours"

The guard finally moved away from the letter box and went about his business so I laid back down.

I've been laying on this cold ass bed for 22 hour's bruh, I ain't eating none of this nasty ass shit in here.

Fuck that my stomach ain't that strong.

I forgot how loud this shit is, screaming, off beat rapping from both sides, beat boxing on the walls, it would drive an innocent civilian crazy.

I mean I'm not surprised I just block it out.

I rolled over onto my back staring at grey ceiling before me with a face of annoyance.

How did the fuck did I get back in here.

I was so sure ski was gonna be here first.

Sorry stokes.

She fucking won man, how could she do this to me!

I knew she had some hatred for me falling for indigo but she was always there for me, being around her gave me the love and security I was lacking with neva.

Before shit began to crumble I gave that girl everything but she kept wanting more and I just kept on giving because I loved her.

Happiness isn't fucking real and nobody can tell me any different.

I got off the phone with my momma like an hour ago, she was just telling me how much she loves me, how everybody misses me, how everybody is trying to figure out how to get me out type shit.

Even though I didn't do anything one thing I will forever live by is "what is real will prosper".

And it's true, I'm positive i ain't staying in here too long.