8👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

2 weeks later//friday.

INDIGO'S POV

I am currently in science and it's the last class of the day thank god.

Surprisingly there wasn't any drama today.

NONE which is weird, every single day that I've been here something crazy has happened but not today...hopefully.

Me and jahseh have gotten pretty close over the past two weeks, he's been over my house literally every day since the day he came over and I told him I hated being alone.

I feel that he has gotten real comfortable around me because he has started opening up more which the girls told me that was something he never did.

I laid my head down on table to close my eyes for a little bit as I've already finished my work.

But that was shortly short lived when I felt something poking my ear.

I lifted my head up to see jahseh holding the pen, he was poking my ear with a smirk.

"what jah, I'm trying to sleep" I moaned.

He attempted to poke me again but I grabbed the pen out of his hand before he could do it.

"hey, that's not how the game works" he sat back in his chair sulking. 

"nigga i ain't playing, you had me stay up all night wit you" I complained and rolled my eyes.

"I ain't tell yo ass to stay up, you could've went to sleep..but then you would've lost the bet" he said cheekily winking afterwards.

"First of all I ain't no quit-"

"indigo and jahseh, since the conversation you are having is far more important than this spectacular lesson that I put together for you guys today. How about you share with the class about what you were talking about" the teacher said slickly.

The whole class attention was on the both of us.

The squad were trying to keep their laughs in but ski wasn't doing a very good job at it.

I was nervous as hell, but jahseh on the other hand was unfazed of course.

"uh I don't think that would be necessa-" i said trying to get out of it.

"No please go on, I would love to hear about it" he stood there with hid arms folded.

"well since you insist" I shrugged

"me and jah-"

Just in time the bell went off indicating it was home time and I was relieved that I didn't have to explain anything.

"well miss, that was the bell and we don't want to keep you" jahseh smiled before grabbing my hand and walking out the door.