17👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

~friday//6:09am~

INDIGO'S POV

I haven't been feeling myself at all lately, haven't been sleeping or eating right, I'm getting smaller and smaller and I'm slowly loosing my curves.

I get night terrors and i'd have to facetime jah late hours of the night just so I could go back to sleep.

I can't even look at myself in the mirror too long because I still feel disgusted with myself, I don't even leave my room much less but that's all going to stop today.

I haven't locked eyes with my father since the whole incident.

My mother comes in to check up on me, she can tell something was up because I never isolate.

My bruises are currently in the healing process and they aren't as bad anymore but they're still visible.

Tbh I've been wanting to tell her what happened, I don't ever hide secrets from her.

Ever.

But I don't want to break my family up.

I also don't want to protect him so I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

The nice bubbly indigo that you once knew is now gone, never will I ever let someone fuck with me the way he did or have any sort of control over me or my emotions.

You'll see it for yourself.

This ends today.

I got up out of my bed, walked into my bathroom and began brushing my teeth.

When I was done I rinsed out my mouth and hopped into the shower.

I sat on my bed in my towel and was scrolling through my photo gallery. I wanted to upload a picture to Instagram since I haven't posted for a while.

I came across a picture that explained exactly how I felt this very moment and decided to upload it.

babyindyy

when she's gone, believe she's gone forever🤫

Liked by miaaa, theslumpgod,will.ow,craigxen & 2,035 others.