35👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

INDIGO'S POV

I haven't been getting much sleep these past couple days, I've staying up all night studying because my exams are coming up in 2 months time but the written work needed to be in by next month and I ain't got time to be failing.

The work wasn't hard it was just a lot, plus I'm writing up jahseh's also regardless of his situation because you could never know what may happen.

Hopefully he'll be out before he can take his exams and graduate even though I know he feels like he doesn't need school and I agree to an extent.

Getting into this modelling school in new york means everything to me, modelling is something I've always wanted to do since I was a little girl.

I would get dressed up and walk around in my mother's heels making silly poses while she laughed taking multiple pictures of me.

My mother went to the same modelling school that I'm dying to go to.

It was very beneficial for her, knowledgable and it opened up many doors for her after she left high school but decided couple years down line that she wanted to go back to school to study spiritual healing, got her degree and now she's a doctor.

We've talked and planned about me moving to new york ever since I hit 13 but now it's really up to me to make it happen.

I have been getting distracted lately because all I can think about is him, I miss him all the time, every second of the day.

Wondering what he's doing, how he's doing, if he's getting in trouble.

Ever since we did the blood bond it itches like crazy sometimes or it would start bleeding out of nowhere.

I think I'm gonna do some research about it but I personally think it's a sign and I do remember jah telling me that I would be able to feel his emotions.

Maybe something's wrong?

I mean he sounded okay over the phone yesterday and I know he's been to jail before but it must be hard in there.

Especially now that his mug shot is literally plastered all over social media talking about how beautiful he is which we already know.

I can't even go on my explore page without seeing the picture there, it's literally everywhere.

Celebrities are sharing around his music, hip hop and gossip blogs on instagram are talking about his arrest and people are going crazy in comments with mixed feelings.

Half the section was ripping into him, calling him a women beater, talking trash on his music and the other half were his supporters who roasted the fuck out of them while sending the raid fishes he told them to send when you see someone talking shit on his name.

I checked on his instagram and saw that his 130k jumped to 898k, I straight away checked his sound cloud and YouTube streams and they have jumped gigantically from 3.5 million to 70million.