24👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

~at the club~

JAHSEH'S POV

I just got off stage performing with ski.

The owners of the club recognised our faces since my song 'look at me' is blowing up on the charts right now.

Which means people are actually taking an interest to my music.

I've done couple songs with ski so they asked if I could perform and I wasn't about to pass up this opportunity so a nigga took it.

"ay that shit was litt" ski excited said after taking a Hennessy bottle to the face.

"G shit I could get used to this shit" I agreed.

"Ayyyyy y'all was turnt, I'm proud of you vros"

I turn around to see coolie and craig drunkly trying to keep each other up.

"I appreciate you vro, all of you" I say tapping them all individually on the back.

"where the girls at, I ain't seen them since we got here" ski questioned and I shrugged.

"they on the other side of the club, we were just with them" craig said taking the Hennessy bottle from ski.

"boy if you don't give my juice back, fuck wrong wit you" ski said snatching the bottle back accidentally spilling some on Craig shirt.

Craig looked down at his shirt and then back at ski.

"really fat ass? you gon spill drink on me?" he said in angry tone.

"nigga it was an accident, wouldn't of happened if you kept yo et fingers to yourself" ski snapped back.

"et fingers? funny" Craig sarcastically chuckled.

"chilll guys, think of rainbows" coolie smirked drunkly.

"na ski gon eat them"

"if you two pussies don't quit arguing" I scolded.

"hey, I loved your performance daddy"

I turned around to see a girl with blonde hair, green eyes, slim build. She wasn't ugly but I wouldn't face fuck her.