25👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

~3months later~

INDIGO'S POV

It's been 3 months since the bahamas trip and I've been studying my ass off and concentrating real hard in class so I can graduate.

I see the gang when I can which is like probably once week.

It's a big step from before but it's not like I don't already see them at school everyday.

I haven't really seen jah as much since we got back, he hardly turns up for class because he spends the majority of his time in the studio.

In fact, he rarely replies back to my texts and calls too.

Back to square one with the hot and cold shit.

I'm not mad, I understand. He's busy and so am I.

I miss him a lot, more than I can put into words but I need to graduate to get into this modelling school in new york that I've been dreaming about ever since I was little.

My grades has always been high and I have managed to keep it that way.

I've never gotten anything lower than a B.  Ever.

I have to make sure that I master everything that I do for my family's name and for myself.

I need to get into this college.

It's currently 8:35am and my phone is blowing up, probably everyone wondering why I'm not at school yet.

Truth is.

I'm not going today.

I'm going to be doing some work from home because I get more done.

I finally rolled over to the side my phone was on, on my bed and picked it up to see who texted me.

slothy: nigglet, where u at
Me: doing work from home🤓

mia☄️: girl, I know yo ass ain't coming in today but I got tea sis and it's piping hot🍵🌚 call me on my break.
Me: 😂😂 I gotchu🌚

wolfboy🌙 : I'm proud of you sis🤞🏾don't study too hard
Me: aw thank you bro, I won't🤞🏾

craigy🐼: bring yo ass to class, lazy ass bitch I'm jp don't kill me☹️
Me: bitc-no

Sperm doner🤬: this isn't over. you will be mine. mark my words.

I chuckled and replied to everyone that was needed, put my phone down and walked over to my bathroom.

I placed my phone on the stand next to my sink, plugged the aux into my speaker that was in my bathroom and played the weeknd 'the zone'.