23👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

~bahamas//day2//part 2~

INDIGO'S POV

It's coming up to 9, me and the girls were in karmas room deciding on what to wear to the club tonight.

I was ready to turn up as it is our last night here but I was in a little mood because I'm confused about this 'friendship' me and jahseh got going on.

It feels way more than a friendship and he's more over protective than normal.

I could just be reading too much into the things..but I can't be.

He kissed me again which I don't understand why.

Ever since he's been blowing up, hoes be blowing up his phone too and I ain't trying to be one of them.

It's hard enough that he doesn't talk about his feelings so he'll probably never tell me so let me just stop wasting my time and try make the most of tonight.

"what you wearing tonight girl" mia asked me while straightening her hair on karma's bed.

"I'm thinking to wear a dress, nothing extravagant" I shrugged chewing on some gum laying down on the bed.

"same, I'm not really feelin to go all out tonight ima match you"

I nodded.

"well I'm in a real tom boy mood tonight so I ain't showing no type of legs" karma said lifting one leg onto the bed and we all laughed.

"me neither, ima slap on some fitted pants and a cute top" willow innocently said painting her nails beside me on the bed.

Mia finished up straightening her hair and stood in front of me and willow with karma by her side.

"while you were with jah and you was with wolf boy, me and karma went and got something" mia smirked excitedly about what wanted to tell us.

Karma was looking unbothered as usual.

"what did you guys get" willow softly asked.

"guess"

I rolled my eyes no longer interested.

I hate when people do that shit.

"rosa parks said nah" I say turning over back onto my side.

"bitch if you don't turn over and look at what I got" she laughed as I turned around to face her.

Karma walked over to the bag that was sitting on her dresser and took out two black paper bags with a pill bottle.

"have you got a headache?" willow asked with a confused look on her face.

Mia and karma began cracking up while me and willow were still waiting for them to show us what they got.