26👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

~same day~

JAHSEH'S POV

"ion really care about prom baby girl but if it's what you want then I'm down just don't over work yourself".

she sighed and looked down.

"I've been hearing that a lot lately"

Indigo's phone began to ring, I brought her closer so that I could rest my head on her chest.

"oh yeah, I was suppose to call mia" she said looking at the caller ID putting it on loud speaker.

*conversation*

m: bitch you were suppose to call me.
i: i forgot damn don't bite my head off.
m:I won't bite your head off but you might wanna bite someone's head off in a min.
i: what you talkin- is this about the tea you about to tell me?
m: mhm is jah with you?
i: yeah..
m: good cause he need to hear this the most.

I looked at indigo with a puzzled look and she gave me the same look back.

i: what happened mia?

m: you know that day you beat geneva's ass?

i: I mean of course? I beat her ass.

m: I over heard pizza and serena in class today, geneva tryna get revenge on both y'all.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Does this bitch ever give it a rest?

i: I figured but why jah?

m: she has taken pictures of her bruises on that day you beat her and is planning to take it to social media and the police to get back at jahseh for not defending her..she got sum for you too I just don't know what it is yet.

I clenched my jaw almost breaking it.

I was livid and indigo could see it.

What the fuck is wrong with girl dawg.

How the fuck can you be so bitter cuz I don't want the pussy no more.

You gonna go through lengths to ruin my life?

Just when I've started to get it back on track?

it's taking everything out of me not to kill this bitch

i: what? she can't do that? everybody saw what happened? this girl done lost her mind.

m: yeah everybody in school, not social media you know how they are. they'll believe anything

i: I- you know what, is geneva in school?

m: yeah she walking round with an eyepatch looking like the pirate from the spongebob intro

i: aight I'm coming in.