43👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

INDIGO'S POV

I swiped my hotel card, walking in and dropping my bag onto bed before heading into the bathroom to have a shower.

I stepped out of the clothes I was wearing, analysing my bruised body. Some were new, some were old.

They were visible everywhere, my arms, legs, stomach, back, waist, it was impossible to hide.

My eyes began to water, I was under a lot of stress and I'm worried about my father finding me, I knew if he did my life will be over.

"I-indigo"

I jumped, quickly turning around to see jahseh standing by the bathroom door. I tried to cover myself up with my hands but there was no point, he had already seen the bruises.

He slowly walked over to me, as he got closer I was taking steps back until my back hit the shower door. I was cornered.

He stopped in front of me, I watched him analyse my bruises from head to toe seeing him get angrier by the second.

"turn around" he said with hurt in his voice.

I shook my head rapidly not wanting to upset him anymore.

He moved his attention to my eyes, clenching his jaw, softly placing his hands on the sides of my arms.

"please..i-i need to see you, all of you"

I looked at him as he watched me for an answer.

I nodded my head giving in, slowly turning around to show him the bruises on my back.

I could feel his eyes on me and it was giving me anxiety, i heard him let out a loud, sad sigh, I wanted to know what he was thinking, the silence was eating me up inside, a tear slipped from my eyes.

I slowly turned back around to face jahseh, tears were falling from his eyes which made tears fall out of mine.

He gently pulled me to him, resting his head above mine, I rested my head against chest listening to his heart beat and it was beating rapidly. He was furious, I knew it was only a matter of time before he looses it.

"who did this to you" he said in a soft but scary tone.

I couldn't keep hiding this from him, I knew my father was probably looking for me and I didn't want to be here for when he did. I had to keep my end of the deal.

"It was willow's birthday, we threw her a birthday party at this club..it was fun, everybody had fun, everything went according to plan, other than ski ruining the cake by smashing willow's face into it and then ate the cake off her face" I chuckled thinking about it.

"It was getting late and I was drunk so i called a cab and it took me home..I walked over to my doorstep and I got tagged in something on instagram, I wanted to see what it was and it was a picture of us in the club and a paragraph thanking us and how she wished you were here, after that I put my phone in my bra and reached into my bag for my keys the next minute a hand was covering my mouth.