30👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

JAHSEH'S POV

"I ain't ever cried in front of no girl before"I chuckled.

"it's okay, you can in front of me" She leaned over to turn on the lap that was by her bedside and looked at me, studying my face and my eyes.

I looked back at hers as they watched mine and smiled as we locked eye contact until I moved my attention to the floor not wanting to speak again.

"shit is fucked up indigo" i sniffled before sighing.

"she wants a nigga to hurt so bad bruh, I ain't do shit to that girl, I gave that girl everything and ain't ever got shit back" I chuckled, shaking my head at my feet.

"even after the cheating and shit, even before then, she knew how I was and she knows this ain't the typa shit I be on" I say growing angry but indigo placed her hand on my cheek to calm me down.

"she still loves you jah, that's why she's doing this, if she didn't she wouldn't put so much effort into trying to destroy you" she said looking at me as I turned to her.

"do not let her destroy you"

Those words keep lingering in my head, she was right.

I can't let her destroy me or my image.

I can't let her destroy the bond I have with my fans.

I won't falter to nothing, a nigga ready to take each and every punch thrown at me.

I know I'm getting picked up soon, this shit it literally the only shit I see on my timeline so I know a warrant for my arrest will be in the making.

I've been to jail before, many times so I ain't shitting myself.

I already know what to expect and what I'm up against just this shit is so unnecessary.

I'd understand if I ACTUALLY did the crime but a nigga innocent like a virgin.

I want to do sumn with indigo but I'm not sure if she'll do it with me.

She my bestfriend and I know she loves me and all but I'm not sure.

She might be weirded out.

Which is exactly why I should ask her.

Indigo went over to her bed, bent down and started reaching for something that was under it.

Her ass was in the air, I tried to help myself but I couldn't.

I licked my lips, leaning over slapping it hard as fuck, taking a firm grip on it.

"ouch boy, that was skin" she got up from underneath, pouting holding a blue box.

"forgive me shawty, I couldn't help myself yo shit fat" I say slapping it again but indigo slapped the back of my head.