4👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

~later on that day//19:34pm~

JAHSEH'S POV

After school, me and ski went to the studio for couple hours and we recorded two new songs.

Xxxtentacion is the name I choose to go with, it's latin for 'unknown temptation' . I came up with it when I got sent to a boot camp.

Music was more of a stress reliever, I suffer with depression, anxiety and bi polar so this was my way of coping without using violence.

I decided making music when I met ski in jail, he was in there for a weed charge nothing too serious.

Me on the other hand had at least 16 charges for theft, burglary, breaking in and entering, gbh, arson, having a fire arm, weed and some other shit.

I don't even know how a nigga got out but I'm glad I ain't in there no more.

Have I changed?

I'd say 50/50.

I don't rob houses anymore, I guess that's a positive, I still beat niggas asses though I wouldn't be jahseh if I didn't.

•••

I got out of the shower, creamed up, went to my wardrobe and put on some dark red basket ball shorts.

I didn't feel like wearing a shirt so I didn't put one on, tbh I never feel like wearing a shirt.

If I had it my way I would go to school topless.

•••

I walked over to my window to see indigo's light on in her room but she wasn't in there, probably eating or sumn.

Let me not even front, indigo is a beautiful girl no cap shit, body on 10 and she got a cool personality but I've got a girlfriend.

If I didn't I would definitely be up in that ass g shit but a nigga faithful you feel me, I wouldn't mind being friends with her since she is in my friendship circle and she's my neighbour.

We'll see how this goes.

My phone began vibrating indicating I got a text message so I moved away from the window to check who it was.

geneva🌹: where you at baby
me: at the crib, you tryna slide through?
geneva🌹: yup coming now.
me: ight.

I logged into my instagram and responded to some fans and comments.

I have a little following at the moment I got 10k right now and to think I only started making music a couple months ago which isn't bad.

I even had couple fan pages, got a nigga feeling like young thug.

I posted a picture that I had ski take for me before we went to the studio.