15👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

~monday//4:03am~

INDIGO'S POV

I was asleep in bed, I went to get some food with the girls earlier and I was tired asf.

My door handle was being fiddled with and I woke straight up as I'm a light sleeper.

Ever since the night of the break in at my old house I was always alert in the night time.

Maybe that was due to ptsd? I don't know.

I watched the door handle as it turned and my door flinched opened and I jumped.

"h-hey baby girl, w-what you doing"

"dad? I was sleep-have you been drinking" I questioned looking over at him barely being able to hold himself up.

I turned on my lamp so I could see him better and I automatically knew he was wasted.

I got out of my bed wearing one of jahseh's hoodies and black shorts.

I picked up my robe that was by my window and began walking towards him.

I took his hand leading him to the bed.

He flopped himself onto my bed laying on his back with his arm over his head.

"are you sad? is that why your drinking like this?" I worriedly questioned.

he nodded and sat up to look at my face.

"I've just b-been trying to make shit happen a-and it n-never works in my favour" he hiccuped putting his head into his hands.

I'm just watching him, I was used to this.

Whenever he got drunk like this i was the only person he would turn too. I never knew why, I just thought he trusted me and my judgement so I never questioned it.

"it's okay daddy, patience is a virtue" I say going over to him and rubbed his back.

"you've got to let it manifest and it will come to you"

He looked drunkly away from his hands and up at me.

"y-you always make m-me feel better baby girl..sometimes makes m-me wonder why I m-married your m-mother" he muttered looking at him.

I was surprised at what he just said. I didn't know he felt this way, hell I've never even see them argue .

They were perfect in my eyes, I didn't understand why he felt the way he did.

"don't say that..you love mama" I say moving my hand off of his back and sat back next to my pillows.

"I do l-love her..but she doesn't heal me..like the way that you do" he says slowly placing a hand on my thigh and I looked down at it.