42👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

JAHSEH'S POV

I was jogging to catch up with indigo, she was speed walking to the entrance of the cemetery, I sped up my jog so that I was right on her tail, when I caught up I pulled her into my arms.

She was resistant at first, fighting to get out of my hold so I held her tighter.

"I got you okay? forever. I ain't ever letting you go" I say leaning my head against the crook of her neck.

"you already did" she sighed.

I pulled away lifting her jaw, pulling it closer to my face.

"I haven't indy! and I never will" I say looking deep into her eyes.

She shook her head as a tear slipped from her eye.

"I should've stayed where I was..everything here is wrong"

I squinted my eyes, clenching my jaw.

"what do you mean you should've stayed?! you would've left me without saying a single word? wow that's cold indigo" I let out a chuckle whilst shaking my head.

"you don't understand jah, shit is fucked up right now and I can't be here".

Her phone began ringing, she sighed taking the phone out of her bag checking the caller id.

She had a face worry, hesitant to answer call.

I moved my glare from her to the phone.

"you not gonna take the call?"

She looked away from her phone and her eyes met mine.

She quickly put the phone back in her bag as it was still ringing.

"N-no, it's nothing important"

My arm began itching, I knew she was lying but I wasn't in the mood to argue, I just need to make sure she doesn't leave my sight.

"right, where you tryna go" I say walking to my car, taking my keys out my pocket.

"I'm not coming with you jahseh" she persisted.

I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"why not"

"I told you why"

"indigo, I will literally put you in my car" I laughed, leaning my hands onto the roof.

"you will literally do nothing, now if you don't mind I'm going to book my uber" she said walking the opposite way and I sighed.

"she wants to play today..hm interesting" I muttered to myself.

I jogged over to her picking her up by her legs, putting her over my shoulders".

"boy what are you doing" she whined and I sucked my teeth.

"putting you in my car like I said I would"

When I got to my car I opened front passenger side, putting her in there and stepping her up.

I could feel her glares on me, I accidentally let out a smirk.

"you're unbelievable"

"what I do" I smirked harder and she rolled her eyes.

"my uber is on its way"

"you already strapped up baby, so what's the problem?"

"no i ca-" I cut off her whining.

"you aren't going anywhere without me, what part of that don't you understand?"I said sternly

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"indy, please don't get on my nerves"

"you're getting on my nerves" she muttered.

I tilt my head and squinted my eyes.

"what was that?"

She looked at me with an attitude, raising an eyebrow.

"you wanna argue? because we can" she began unstrapping herself but I stopped her making her sulk at me.

"don't you make that face at m-" I sighed giving into her sad eyes.

"you're so adorable babygirl..but this is for your own good"

"...okay but under one condition"

"condition? how serious is this shit-alright what is it"

"we've got to get rid of this phone and we can't stay here"

"firstly that was two conditions and secondly can I at least get an explanation about what is going on? you've been real secretive ever since you've been back and I don't like it so we putting a stop to this shit right now"

"..let's go back to my hotel"

To be continuedddddddd